WTTF 2018 Topps Chrome 1983 Refractor Inserts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have #7 & #25. You were going to get me a list of Nolan Ryan and Ted Williams cards you had but I never seen it. LMK if you have any without including any base cards.

Dennis, I have 83T-2 Amed Rosario - New York Mets. What 2018 Chrome Cardinals do you have? And did you get the pinks I sent you? LMK, Aaron

I have #7 & #25. You were going to get me a list of Nolan Ryan and Ted Williams cards you had but I never seen it. LMK if you have any without including any base cards.

I haven't gotten a list yet. I know I have a Ryan from 2011. Will try to get you the specs on it.

Thanks,
Dennis

Dennis, I have 83T-2 Amed Rosario - New York Mets. What 2018 Chrome Cardinals do you have? And did you get the pinks I sent you? LMK, Aaron

I did. Did you get the money yet. Not sure I have much in Cardinals in chrome but hoping to get a couple blasters tomorrow after work if they have any. Can let you know if I get any.

Thanks,
Dennis

Looking for these cards for our set.

83T-2 Amed Rosario - New York Mets
83T-3 Ian Happ - Chicago Cubs
83T-5 Carlos Correa - Houston Astros
83T-6 Shohei Ohtani - Los Angeles Angels
83T-7 Didi Gregorius - New York Yankees
83T-25 Bryce Harper - Washington Nationals

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

Do you still need these?