Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 62
  1. Xdj511's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,917
    Bench Bucks
    2,126
    Bench Points
    887
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #46
    Here is what I have of those players:

    1997 Sports Illustrated Promotional Sample #158 Alex Rodriguez
    2005 Topps A-Rod Reprints #95-AR Alex Rodriguez
    2005 Topps Chrome A-Rod Reprints #AR12 Alex Rodriguez
    2007 Topps Road to 500 #ARHR127, #ARHR129, #ARHR130, #ARHR133, #ARHR134, #ARHR136, #ARHR142, #ARHR146, #ARHR154, #ARHR156, #ARHR158, #ARHR163, #ARHR172, #ARHR174, #ARHR175, #ARHR236, #ARHR285, #ARHR295, #ARHR386, #ARHR388, #ARHR390, #ARHR430, #ARHR448 Alex Rodriguez
    2018 Diamond Kings The 500 #500-AR Alex Rodriguez
    1994 Pinnacle The Naturals #1 Frank Thomas
    1995 National Packtime #1 Frank Thomas
    1995 Topps League Leaders #LL9 Frank Thomas, #LL24 Greg Maddux
    1997 Pinnacle X-Press Swing for the Fences Frank Thomas
    1997 Upper Deck Collector's Choice The Big Show #16 Frank Thomas
    1999 Pacific Invincible Sandlot Heroes #7 Frank Thomas
    1999 Topps Stars Three Star #6 Frank Thomas
    1999 Upper Deck Challengers for 70 Insert #C8 Frank Thomas
    2002 Donruss Super Estrellas Posters de Jugadores Frank Thomas
    2006 Topps '52 Debut Flashbacks #DF18 Frank Thomas
    2015 Topps First Home Run #FHR-6 Frank Thomas
    2017 Diamond Kings Heritage Collection #HC-8 Frank Thomas
    2017 Topps Salute #S-47 Trevor Story
    2014 Topps Update Power Players #PPA-AP Albert Pujols
    2018 Panini Status #20 Paul Goldschmidt
    2018 Topps Chrome '83 Topps #83T-19 Paul Goldschmidt
    2018 Topps Heritage New Age Performers #NAP-11 Paul Goldschmidt
    1998 Aurora Pennant Fever #46 Greg Maddux
    2000 Pacific Crown Royale Feature Attractions #3 Greg Maddux
    2000 Upper Deck STATitude #S5 Greg Maddux
    2011 Topps 60 Years of Topps #60YOT-37 Greg Maddux

    Let me know if there's anything you can use.

    Thank you.
    I am here to trade cards I don't need for cards I do need.

    Here's the link to my ongoing Bench most wanted list:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...68#post3751568

    Here's my current complete online wantlists and tradepages:
    https://www.freewebs.com/xdj511/


  2. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,021
    Bench Bucks
    336
    Bench Points
    283
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Xdj511 View Post
    Here is what I have of those players:

    1997 Sports Illustrated Promotional Sample #158 Alex Rodriguez
    2005 Topps A-Rod Reprints #95-AR Alex Rodriguez
    2005 Topps Chrome A-Rod Reprints #AR12 Alex Rodriguez
    2007 Topps Road to 500 #ARHR127, #ARHR129, #ARHR130, #ARHR133, #ARHR134, #ARHR136, #ARHR142, #ARHR146, #ARHR154, #ARHR156, #ARHR158, #ARHR163, #ARHR172, #ARHR174, #ARHR175, #ARHR236, #ARHR285, #ARHR295, #ARHR386, #ARHR388, #ARHR390, #ARHR430, #ARHR448 Alex Rodriguez
    2018 Diamond Kings The 500 #500-AR Alex Rodriguez
    1994 Pinnacle The Naturals #1 Frank Thomas
    1995 National Packtime #1 Frank Thomas
    1995 Topps League Leaders #LL9 Frank Thomas, #LL24 Greg Maddux
    1997 Pinnacle X-Press Swing for the Fences Frank Thomas
    1997 Upper Deck Collector's Choice The Big Show #16 Frank Thomas
    1999 Pacific Invincible Sandlot Heroes #7 Frank Thomas
    1999 Topps Stars Three Star #6 Frank Thomas
    1999 Upper Deck Challengers for 70 Insert #C8 Frank Thomas
    2002 Donruss Super Estrellas Posters de Jugadores Frank Thomas
    2006 Topps '52 Debut Flashbacks #DF18 Frank Thomas
    2015 Topps First Home Run #FHR-6 Frank Thomas
    2017 Diamond Kings Heritage Collection #HC-8 Frank Thomas
    2017 Topps Salute #S-47 Trevor Story
    2014 Topps Update Power Players #PPA-AP Albert Pujols
    2018 Panini Status #20 Paul Goldschmidt
    2018 Topps Chrome '83 Topps #83T-19 Paul Goldschmidt
    2018 Topps Heritage New Age Performers #NAP-11 Paul Goldschmidt
    1998 Aurora Pennant Fever #46 Greg Maddux
    2000 Pacific Crown Royale Feature Attractions #3 Greg Maddux
    2000 Upper Deck STATitude #S5 Greg Maddux
    2011 Topps 60 Years of Topps #60YOT-37 Greg Maddux

    Let me know if there's anything you can use.

    Thank you.
    I would trade for these;
    2015 Topps Stadium Club True Colors #TCA-PG Paul Goldschmidt
    1996 Upper Deck Hobby Predictor #H8 Frank Thomas
    2000 Pacific Invincible Diamond Aces #2 Greg Maddux
    1998 Upper Deck SPx Finite #34 Jim Thome PE /4000
    1998 Upper Deck SPx Finite Radiance #218 Jim Thome PP
    1999 Fleer Ultra #217 Greg Maddux SC
    1998 Aurora Pennant Fever #46 Greg Maddux
    2000 Pacific Crown Royale Feature Attractions #3 Greg Maddux
    2006 Topps '52 Debut Flashbacks #DF18 Frank Thomas
    1997 Pinnacle X-Press Swing for the Fences Frank Thomas
    2017 Topps Salute #S-47 Trevor Story
    2018 Panini Status #20 Paul Goldschmidt
    2018 Topps Chrome '83 Topps #83T-19 Paul Goldschmidt
    2018 Topps Heritage New Age Performers #NAP-11 Paul Goldschmidt
    2018 Diamond Kings The 500 #500-AR Alex Rodriguez

  3. Xdj511's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,917
    Bench Bucks
    2,126
    Bench Points
    887
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #48
    Hey, I found everything except for the hobby predictor Thomas. If that's ok, go ahead and post.

    Thank you.
    I am here to trade cards I don't need for cards I do need.

    Here's the link to my ongoing Bench most wanted list:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...68#post3751568

    Here's my current complete online wantlists and tradepages:
    https://www.freewebs.com/xdj511/


  4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,021
    Bench Bucks
    336
    Bench Points
    283
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Xdj511 View Post
    Hey, I found everything except for the hobby predictor Thomas. If that's ok, go ahead and post.

    Thank you.
    Trade posted, please confirm.

    Would you have any pocket schedules from any major or minor league baseball teams to throw in with our trade?? I started asking collectors to add one or more in with the trades to see what I can accumulate from various areas over time. If you want I can add a schedule or two also. I live near the Phillies AAA and AA minor league teams. Thanks

  5. Xdj511's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,917
    Bench Bucks
    2,126
    Bench Points
    887
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #50
    Thanks. I live close to their A ball team but I never remember to pick up pocket schedules.
    I am here to trade cards I don't need for cards I do need.

    Here's the link to my ongoing Bench most wanted list:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...68#post3751568

    Here's my current complete online wantlists and tradepages:
    https://www.freewebs.com/xdj511/

  6. Xdj511's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,917
    Bench Bucks
    2,126
    Bench Points
    887
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #51
    bump - back to the top - got a few sets - looking for more
    I am here to trade cards I don't need for cards I do need.

    Here's the link to my ongoing Bench most wanted list:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...68#post3751568

    Here's my current complete online wantlists and tradepages:
    https://www.freewebs.com/xdj511/

  7. Xdj511's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,917
    Bench Bucks
    2,126
    Bench Points
    887
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #52
    bump - back to the top - any deals out there?
    I am here to trade cards I don't need for cards I do need.

    Here's the link to my ongoing Bench most wanted list:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...68#post3751568

    Here's my current complete online wantlists and tradepages:
    https://www.freewebs.com/xdj511/

  8. Xdj511's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,917
    Bench Bucks
    2,126
    Bench Points
    887
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #53
    bump - back to the top - looking for deals
    I am here to trade cards I don't need for cards I do need.

    Here's the link to my ongoing Bench most wanted list:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...68#post3751568

    Here's my current complete online wantlists and tradepages:
    https://www.freewebs.com/xdj511/

  9. NYBBNUTT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    4,231
    Bench Bucks
    1,681
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    862
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #54
    I should still have these:
    1988 Kahnís New York Mets Team Set (31 cards)
    1989 Kahnís New York Mets Team Set (31 cards)
    1990 Kahnís New York Mets Team Set (34 cards)
    1992 Kahnís New York Mets Team Set (32 cards)
    1996 Kahnís New York Mets Team Set (32 cards)
    1993 Classic St. Lucie Mets Team Set (30 cards)
    1986 Performance Printing Texas Rangers Team Set (27 cards)

    Priority is Topps Reprints Original Backs

    Mays, Clemente, Aaron or Ryan Topps Finest & Refractors reprints
    Working on Topps sets
    Please contact with trade and want lists

  10. Xdj511's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,917
    Bench Bucks
    2,126
    Bench Points
    887
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #55
    Hey,

    I can use these two:

    1996 Kahn’s New York Mets Team Set (32 cards)
    1993 Classic St. Lucie Mets Team Set (30 cards)

    Let me know what you're looking for in return, thanks!
    I am here to trade cards I don't need for cards I do need.

    Here's the link to my ongoing Bench most wanted list:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...68#post3751568

    Here's my current complete online wantlists and tradepages:
    https://www.freewebs.com/xdj511/

  11. NYBBNUTT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    4,231
    Bench Bucks
    1,681
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    862
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Xdj511 View Post
    Hey,

    I can use these two:

    1996 Kahn’s New York Mets Team Set (32 cards) $6
    1993 Classic St. Lucie Mets Team Set (30 cards) $6

    Let me know what you're looking for in return, thanks!
    I can't seem to locate the 1996 Kahn’s set, but I do have the 1993 Classic set. I'll check but I think it was traded or sold.
    How about these two for it:
    2011 Topps 60 Years of Topps Original Back #210 Carl Yastrzemski (1964 Topps) $4.50
    2010 Topps Gold #38 Astros Team $2
    Last edited by NYBBNUTT; 07-15-2019 at 07:14 PM.

    Priority is Topps Reprints Original Backs

    Mays, Clemente, Aaron or Ryan Topps Finest & Refractors reprints
    Working on Topps sets
    Please contact with trade and want lists

  12. Xdj511's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,917
    Bench Bucks
    2,126
    Bench Points
    887
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #57
    Let me know if the Kahn's set turns up and we'll go from there, thanks.
    I am here to trade cards I don't need for cards I do need.

    Here's the link to my ongoing Bench most wanted list:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...68#post3751568

    Here's my current complete online wantlists and tradepages:
    https://www.freewebs.com/xdj511/

  13. NYBBNUTT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    4,231
    Bench Bucks
    1,681
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    862
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Xdj511 View Post
    Let me know if the Kahn's set turns up and we'll go from there, thanks.
    I'm sorry but I checked my trades and it does seem that I traded back a few months. Is there anything else you want or just the '93 St. Lucie set? Any interest in the Rangers set? It includes Bobby V (mgr) and some decent stars and is an interesting oddballl set. I'll include it for one more gold card.
    Last edited by NYBBNUTT; 07-16-2019 at 06:27 AM.

    Priority is Topps Reprints Original Backs

    Mays, Clemente, Aaron or Ryan Topps Finest & Refractors reprints
    Working on Topps sets
    Please contact with trade and want lists

  14. Xdj511's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,917
    Bench Bucks
    2,126
    Bench Points
    887
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #59
    bump - back to the top - anything out there?
    I am here to trade cards I don't need for cards I do need.

    Here's the link to my ongoing Bench most wanted list:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...68#post3751568

    Here's my current complete online wantlists and tradepages:
    https://www.freewebs.com/xdj511/

  15. mm1sub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barre, MA
    Posts
    11,465
    Bench Bucks
    5,688
    Bench Points
    2506
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #60
    I just picked up a 1993 Stadium Club Rockies set. If you want it let me know and we will work something out. I think it only books for about 6 or 8 bucks.

    Thanks,

    Bryon
    1975 Topps Minis: 362/660 55% complete
    1972 Topps: 762/787 97% complete
    1971 Topps: 678/752 90% complete
    1960 Topps: 500/572 87% complete

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •