random baseball items from my tables at the flea market for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alright, well, I didn't follow most of that, but I'm interested in the cards I listed.

this one was claimed by wizard just before you....
1994 Fleer Smoke N Heat #7 Greg Maddux $4.00

the rest of these are still available

2009 Upper Deck Spectrum Gold Jersey #95 Ian Kinsler #65/99 $5.00
1998 Pinnacle Epix Game Play Emerald #E-21 Greg Maddux $6.00
2016 Diamond Kings DK Mini #142 Corey Seager $5.00
2016 Topps Gypsy Queen Framed Blue #79 Kris Bryant $6.00

totals up to 22 -15% discount of 3.30 = 18.70 .....so 18 dlvd....if that works either post it up or let me know via post or pm , please....

Claude, I talked to you 9/3 but I failed to subscribe to the thread so I never seen your counter-offer. Now I have a 2018 Gallery Canvas RC Ronald Acuna, BV$15. I can add $10 PayPal for this Nolan Ryan card:

2015 Immaculate Collection #'d to 25

Claude, I talked to you 9/3 but I failed to subscribe to the thread so I never seen your counter-offer. Now I have a 2018 Gallery Canvas RC Ronald Acuna, BV$15. I can add $10 PayPal for this Nolan Ryan card:

2015 Immaculate Collection #'d to 25

was really looking for 25 cash on the low-numbered ryan , but make it 12 and you got a deal....

this one was claimed by wizard just before you....
1994 Fleer Smoke N Heat #7 Greg Maddux $4.00

the rest of these are still available

2009 Upper Deck Spectrum Gold Jersey #95 Ian Kinsler #65/99 $5.00
1998 Pinnacle Epix Game Play Emerald #E-21 Greg Maddux $6.00
2016 Diamond Kings DK Mini #142 Corey Seager $5.00
2016 Topps Gypsy Queen Framed Blue #79 Kris Bryant $6.00

totals up to 22 -15% discount of 3.30 = 18.70 .....so 18 dlvd....if that works either post it up or let me know via post or pm , please....

Works. On mobile. Please post and provide PayPal info

ok...i did find a second one , but will only pull one of them....one other minor problem - the halladay rookie is actually bowman , not bowman's best....if you still want it , it's yours...if not just let me know...

Thought I got back to you about this before I left for KC. Sorry bud. I'll take the Halladay plus the rest of my list. Have you posted anything new since last Wednesday?

Thought I got back to you about this before I left for KC. Sorry bud. I'll take the Halladay plus the rest of my list. Have you posted anything new since last Wednesday?

i did get several hundred items posted , but they were all in my football threads this time....don't know if you collect football or not ...just let me know if you see anything you can use there ...if not i'll get your total on the two stacks i have set aside for you plus the 2 sets you added today .....

thanks again ,
claude

i might be interested in trading for the
2009 topps chrome red refractor 94 joe mauer 21/25 minnesota twins 20.00
otherwise i'd offer $5 for it
plmk

i might be interested in trading for the
2009 topps chrome red refractor 94 joe mauer 21/25 minnesota twins 20.00
otherwise i'd offer $5 for it
plmk

can't really trade right now as i'm desperately trying to raise funds to get my car and house back.....

the $20 is my ASKING PRICE , not book value.....the only one sold recently on ebay went at auction for $27 dlvd in september so i figure i'm being fair and there is no way i could go nearly as low as $5

just a quick little new year bump...

it may not be much , but as an extra incentive , the first 5 people to make a purchase of $25 or more THIS WEEK and pay by 8 PM FRIDAY can also choose one of the following items as a free bonus ... all freebies will be given out on a first-come-first-served basis ....

free item list :
1987 donruss greg maddux rc
1987 donruss mark mcgwire rr
1987 topps barry bonds rc
1994 collectors choice alex rodriguez rc
2010 bowman platinum prospects miguel sano
2010 topps buster posey rc
2010 topps madison bumgarner rc
2013 bowman draft didi gregorious rc
2013 bowman draft christian yelich rc
1989 pro set barry sanders rc
2004 fleer tradition larry fitzgerald rc
2015 panini contenders draft game day ticket jared goff
2003-04 topps carmelo anthony rc
2003-04 topps dwyane wade rc
2017-18 prestige jayson tatum rc

looks like i may not be available to do anything this evening , so just bumping this up for the weekend...

Hey -

I would do this one: 2007 topps 40a derek jeter new york yankees w/ george bush & mickey mantle for $7 in PWE if you still have it?

LMK,

Rich