WTTF JT Realmuto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlackey

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Looking for any/all cards of JT Realmuto of the Miami Marlins. Lmk what you have and who/what your looking for in return.

In hand

Incoming

2018 Topps Big League Blue

Thanks,
Dennis

Last edited:
Dennis -- Not much but I have this:

2018 Topps Big League Blue Realmuto $1.25

Do you have a Cardinals refractor from 2018? If not, then from any year will do.

Thanks,
Karl

Karl

I will check. I know I added some cards to my granddaughters tradelist and it had some 2012 Bowman Scott Rolen #/d cards in it if you want to check and see if you can use them. List is in the baseball ft/fs section here on the bench.

Thanks,
Dennis

Dennis, I have some extra RCs. 2015 Topps Heritage and 2015 Topps Update. Looking for the usual, but I think I wiped you out of most of my needs Also looking to pick up some Javier Baez RCs if you have any.

Thanks
Kirby

Specifics on the Realmuto’s:
2015 Topps Heritage RC #659
2015 Topps Update RC #US398
2015 Topps Chrome Update RC #US398

What is bv on the Realmuto rc's? Any certain Baez rc's your looking for?

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

Great, just LMK. Also looking for Christian Yelich if you still have any of his 2013 Topps Update or Chrome Update floating around.

Thanks
Kirby

Dennis, also have this Realmuto auto:
2011 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Back to the Future Signatures #2 J.T. Realmuto

PLMK what you find for me.

Thanks
Kirby

Kirby

I will. Haven't had much time the last few days with work but hoping to have 3 days off this weekend.

Thanks,
Dennis

Dennis, did you want multiples or just one of each? I should have extras of the RCs. Also still have one Topps Ichiro RC if you were interested in
Another.

Thanks
Kirby