Trading 2018 Topps Chrome and 2018 Donruss Panini Optic..Mix and Match

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Have these for you if still needed - 18 Topps chrome 86,128,157,163.

I'm down to just a few for the set, however it does not appear that you have any of them among your extras. Do you happen to have any refractors from the set?
Thanks, Al

Have these for you if still needed - 18 Topps chrome 86,128,157,163.

I'm down to just a few for the set, however it does not appear that you have any of them among your extras. Do you happen to have any refractors from the set?
Thanks, Al

My Only 2018 Topps Chrome Refractor dupe is a 177 (JD Davis)

Last edited:
I can use that one. Do you have a tradelist I can look at? We need another $2 or so for my side.
Thanks, Al

I don't keep a complete trade list except for the particular sets I have Dupes and Want Lists of in the first threads in Post which I update.

Do you have any 18 Topps Gold or Rainbow extras? If so, and you would list out a few, I likely can find one I need.
thanks, Al
I don't keep a complete trade list except for the particular sets I have Dupes and Want Lists of in the first threads in Post which I update.

Topps 2018 Chrome 1-200 set now completed as of 9/12/18. Still trading and selling Topps 2018 Chrome as ell as trading for 2018 Donruss Panini Optic for my set

Down to #63 (Acuna) to complete 2018 Donruss Panini OPTIC set with all variations. Lots to trade. as of 9/18/18

Last edited: