Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34

Thread: 2018 Topps Allen & Ginter F/T (Looking for Black Border Minis & Flags)

  1. #1

    2018 Topps Allen & Ginter F/T (Looking for Black Border Minis & Flags)

    Opened a Blaster & a Retail Box.

    I am looking for these two sets

    2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Black Border Mini 1, 2, 3, 5, 7-12, 15-23, 25-29, 31-53, 55-61, 63, 64, 66-83, 87-90, 93-97, 99-114, 116-119, 121-127, 129-134, 136-140, 142, 143, 144, 146, 149, 150, 151, 153, 154, 155, 157, 158, 161, 162, 163, 166, 168-173, 175-183, 186, 187, 188, 190, 191, 193, 194 ,196, 198, 199, 201-207, 209, 211-218, 220-227, 229-237, 238, 240, 241, 243, 244, 247-252, 255-264, 267, 268, 270, 271, 273-286, 288, 289, 290, 291, 293, 294, 295, 298-313, 315-348
    Incoming Black Minis

    2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Flags of Lost Nations 1, 2, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16-22, 25

    Here is what I have for trade.
    Base have all been traded

    MM-1 2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Magnificent Moons #MM-1 Moon
    MM-5 2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Magnificent Moons #MM-5 Enceladus
    MM-6 2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Magnificent Moons #MM-6 Triton
    MM-8 2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Magnificent Moons #MM-8 Titan
    MM-9 2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Magnificent Moons #MM-9 Miranda
    MM-10 2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Magnificent Moons #MM-10 Ganymede

    228 2018 Topps Alen & Ginter Mini Black Border 174 Corey Seager

    2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Logo Back 9 Francisco Mejia
    2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Logo Back 114 Jim Thome
    2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Logo Back 248 Aaron Nola

    WT-7 2018 Topps Allen & Ginter World Talent #WT-7 Jose Quintana
    WT-26 2018 Topps Allen & Ginter World Talent #WT-26 Ichiro

    WGB-5 2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Worlds Greatest Beaches #WGB-5 South Beach
    WGB-7 2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Worlds Greatest Beaches #WGB-7 Venice Beach
    WGB-10 2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Worlds Greatest Beaches #WGB-10 Harbour Island

    I also have a full list of what I have for trade listed on my sportlots link in my signature
    Last edited by zlw1; 01-26-2020 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Trades

  2. #2
    How about:
    BLACK BORDER MINI- 62 $2.50, 98 $2, 128 $2.50, 152 $2, 185 $2.50,

    FOR:
    331 2018 Topps Allen & Ginter #331 Todd Frazier $1.25

    30 2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini #30 Carlos Correa $2
    128 2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini #128 Dellin Betances $1.25
    302 2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini #302 Justin Turner $2
    WHP-3 2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Worlds Hottest Peppers #WHP-3 Trinidad Moruga Scorpion $3

    Post if cool...thx
    Mets wants- https://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/
    FT's- https://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/2019-17-fts.html
    I don't do buckets. Sorry.
    Set Needs- https://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/set-wants.html
    I am in the process of sorting through a recent LHS buy-out and my lists may not be up-to-date.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by bonzomoretti View Post
    How about:
    BLACK BORDER MINI- 62 $2.50, 98 $2, 128 $2.50, 152 $2, 185 $2.50,

    FOR:
    331 2018 Topps Allen & Ginter #331 Todd Frazier $1.25

    30 2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini #30 Carlos Correa $2
    128 2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini #128 Dellin Betances $1.25
    302 2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini #302 Justin Turner $2
    WHP-3 2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Worlds Hottest Peppers #WHP-3 Trinidad Moruga Scorpion $3

    Post if cool...thx
    Thanks for another trade Mike,
    Zach

  4. #4
    I have these black borders--147, 164, 246, 296.

    Could use 320 & 331
    Looking for 1998-99 Ovation Gold Basketball cards #ed to 1000
    1999 Ovation Piece of History---Griffey & Garciaparra

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ballards View Post
    I have these black borders--147, 164, 246, 296.

    Could use 320 & 331
    PM Sent




  6. #9
    I have Black Border Mini 269 need Baseball Equipment 18 26

  7. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    I have Black Border Mini 269 need Baseball Equipment 18 26
    trade posted.

    Thanks!

  8. #11
    Hi,
    I can use this one from your list and some from your sportslots page:
    2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Logo Back 51 J.D. Martinez BV $2.50
    2008 Upper Deck Goudey Mini Green Backs #206 Fred Lynn BV $6

    I have these:
    2018 Allen & Ginter Black Border Mini 13 BV $2
    2018 Allen & Ginter Black Border Mini 287 BV $2
    2018 Allen & Ginter Black Border Mini 145 BV $2
    2018 Allen & Ginter Flags of Lost Nations FLN-8 BV $3

    Wanna do a PWE trade?
    Red Sox Mini Collector


    Check out my tradepage:
    Tradepage

    TRADING POLICY:
    1) Trade by BV (TV if no BV), but am not married to it.
    2) Ship with PWE for low-$ trades unless we say different.

  9. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by jbjeeplj View Post
    Hi,
    I can use this one from your list and some from your sportslots page:
    2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Logo Back 51 J.D. Martinez BV $2.50
    2008 Upper Deck Goudey Mini Green Backs #206 Fred Lynn BV $6

    I have these:
    2018 Allen & Ginter Black Border Mini 13 BV $2
    2018 Allen & Ginter Black Border Mini 287 BV $2
    2018 Allen & Ginter Black Border Mini 145 BV $2
    2018 Allen & Ginter Flags of Lost Nations FLN-8 BV $3

    Wanna do a PWE trade?
    I have #13, have any others?

  10. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by zlw1 View Post
    I have #13, have any others?
    How about 292 Stroman BV $2.50 instead?
    Red Sox Mini Collector


    Check out my tradepage:
    Tradepage

    TRADING POLICY:
    1) Trade by BV (TV if no BV), but am not married to it.
    2) Ship with PWE for low-$ trades unless we say different.

  11. #14
    Hey I've got these Mini Black Borders: 24,84,115,120,156,239.

    I could use these in return:

    World Hottest Peppers 1,5 and 8
    Mini Exotic Sports 5,9,and 12

    There's a $1 dollar difference so I could either add in some trade bait or just add a dollar bill in the envelope. Let me know what you think.
    Thanks
    Eric H

  12. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric H View Post
    Hey I've got these Mini Black Borders: 24,84,115,120,156,239.

    I could use these in return:

    World Hottest Peppers 1,5 and 8
    Mini Exotic Sports 5,9,and 12

    There's a $1 dollar difference so I could either add in some trade bait or just add a dollar bill in the envelope. Let me know what you think.
    Thanks
    Eric H
    Trade Posted. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by jbjeeplj View Post
    Hi,
    I can use this one from your list and some from your sportslots page:
    2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Logo Back 51 J.D. Martinez BV $2.50
    2008 Upper Deck Goudey Mini Green Backs #206 Fred Lynn BV $6

    I have these:
    2018 Allen & Ginter Black Border Mini 292 BV $2.50
    2018 Allen & Ginter Black Border Mini 287 BV $2
    2018 Allen & Ginter Black Border Mini 145 BV $2
    2018 Allen & Ginter Flags of Lost Nations FLN-8 BV $3

    Wanna do a PWE trade?
    Trade Posted. Thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •