Looking for Jerry Rice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Looking to trade for anything and everything that I don't already have. I'd love to add some autos/jerseys/#'d stuff but there are plenty of base cards I need as well. Please let me know anything that you have and I will gladly sort through lists!

Cory

I know I have a stack of Rice stuff somewhere - will try to dig it up in the next couple days.
Found the stack:
1993 Topps #500 x3
1993 Classic 4 Sport #10 - McDonalds
1994 Classic JR1 #'d 9767/9994

2010 Panini HOF Class of 2010 Collectors Set #2 of 7 - would like to trade/sell the entire set at once, don't want to break it up.

Last edited:
Found the stack:
1993 Topps #500 x3
1993 Classic 4 Sport #10 - McDonalds
1994 Classic JR1 #'d 9767/9994

2010 Panini HOF Class of 2010 Collectors Set #2 of 7 - would like to trade/sell the entire set at once, don't want to break it up.

I know i have the first 3. I will check on the set.

Wow that's quite a bit.

Been at it a long time. He was my favorite player growing up, first Rice cards probably in ‘91 or so. Lots of time and money.

I only have one really nice card of his in my PC:

fb2s6o03x250.jpg

Would you be willing to move it? I have some very nice cards available I can get you a list if you give me an idea of what you would want.

On another note, I did pull a Kimbrel Green/99 out of Topps Archives Signature if you need it.

Would you be willing to move it? I have some very nice cards available I can get you a list if you give me an idea of what you would want.

On another note, I did pull a Kimbrel Green/99 out of Topps Archives Signature if you need it.

It would be hard for me to move that! It's numbered out of 5. Do you mainly have just football available or a decent amount of baseball too?

Do you have a pic of the Kimbrel by chance?

Kimbrel looks just like this but i think the auto is nicer on mine.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-Topps...740822?hash=item3fad3301d6:g:zfAAAOSwq9Rbsg4d

I have a ton of nice baseball, give me some names or interests and i will see if i can tempt you away from Jerry

Oh I do have that Kimbrel already. It's from Clearly Authentic not Topps Archives Signature. The /99 version is the only one I have ironically!

As far as names go, any of the big name players in either sport. I'm also a Braves fan, so anything really nice of Acuna or other players possibly.