What a waste. 2 Hobby boxes 2018 Heritage HN.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dunndeal

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Paid top dollar when I heard these where coming out. Fell into the big hype. I think these were the worst boxes that I have opened. I like the Heritage but I am now convinced to stay away. Remember these are 2 Hobby boxes. If you bought some, I hope you do A LOT better than I did.

125 rookies and 90% I've never heard or read about.
26 so called SP's. I think the set builders will be happy.
The Hits (I think)
2 Ohtani base rookies #600.
2 Acuna Jr. base rookies #580.
2 Torres base rookies #603. I see a pattern here.
1 Soto base rookie #502.
1 Black border Mallex Smith #505 (Not serial numbered)
1 Heritage Chrome Matt Kemp #THC-713~068/999.
1 Heritage chrome refractor Willy Adames RC#THC-643~236/569.
1 Clubhouse Rafael Devers Game Used #CCR-RD (What a plain looking card these are anymore)
These are the 2 best hits out of 2 boxes:
1 Scott Kingery RC action #511.
1 Red Ink Corey Kluber auto #ROA-CK~31/69.
I really don't want to go back though these to see if I have any more variation's.

Matt -soto not for trade gonna have to sell to recoup some money back. and I'm sure I have some W. sox but just can't seem to go through them again right now.....Dan

HB....I would have also liked thatwith a box BUT that was TWO Hobby boxes at $125.00 per box. I should have never bought a box or in my case 2 boxes pre sell I know better than that but the hype was to big for me this time lol. You can get these now for just at $100 OR a little under. Seen a lot of retail doing better than hobby. Just take a look at ebay and see how over produced these are. Come on now 26 SP's in 48 packs. I'm not a big set collector so I used to like the real SP's at maybe one or two a box. Anyway its my own dumb fault. Product sucks unless you get cases of this stuff.

I thought it was a decent break Dan. A red auto of a perennial Cy Young candidate is pretty sweet and although I agree on the suckiness of relic cards,it could have been a much worse name to get. The problem is over the last couple years,certain RCs in products have priced many people out of buying hobby boxes. Normally these would be $75-80 boxes but thanks to Acuna and Soto,prices are what they are.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online