WTTF: 2015-2018 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm Relics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scobes

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Hey Everyone -

I happened upon these cards, thought they were cool, and decided to build these sets. I picked up a few of the 2018 ones from COMC, but I can use all the others.

Let me know what you have and what you can use in return. LMK. Thanks!!

Scobes

(3/16)
2015 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm #FFAR Addison Russell MEM ($15)
2015 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm #FFCS Corey Seager MEM ($20)
2015 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm #FFGB Gwinnett Braves/Base MEM ($6)
2015 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm #FFGD Greenville Drive/Ballpark Seat MEM ($6)
2015 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm #FFHR Hunter Renfroe MEM ($8)
2015 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm #FFJC J.P. Crawford MEM ($15)
2015 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm #FFLCC Lake County Captains/Championship Flag MEM ($6)
2015 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm #FFLCO Lake County Captains/Mascot Relic MEM ($6)
2015 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm #FFML Michael Lorenzen MEM ($12)
2015 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm #FFPBW Pensacola Blue Wahoos/Infield Dirt MEM ($6)
2015 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm #FFSIY Staten Island Yankees/Dugout Mat MEM ($15)
2015 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm #FFTD Tulsa Drillers/Backstop Netting MEM ($12)
2015 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm #FFWC Williamsport Crosscutters/Store Sign MEM ($6)

(2/16)
2016 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm #FOTFCC Game-Used Home Plate from Huntington Park/Columbus Clippers ($5)
2016 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm #FOTFCCL Game-Used Base from Huntington Park/Columbus Clippers ($5)
2016 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm #FOTFEPC 2015 Triple-A Championship Game Ticket/El Paso Chihuahuas ($5)
2016 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm #FOTFFRR Pink in the Park Promotional Jersey/Frisco RoughRiders ($5)
2016 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm #FOTFHS Outfield Wall from Metro Bank Park/Harrisburg Senators ($5)
2016 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm #FOTFLCC Hair from Jobu Promotional Bobblehad/Lake County Captains ($40)
2016 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm #FOTFLCCA Game-Used Home Plate from Classic Park/Lake County Captains ($5)
2016 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm #FOTFMBP Promotional Foam Finger/Myrtle Beach Pelicans ($5)
2016 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm #FOTFMRH Game-Used Base from Security Bank Ballpark/Midland RockHounds ($5)
2016 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm #FOTFRB Game-Used Base from State Mutual Stadium/Rome Braves ($5)
2016 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm #FOTFRRE Ugly Christmas Sweater Promotional Jersey/Round Rock Express ($5)
2016 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm #FOTFRRW Team Stock Certificate/Rochester Red Wings ($8)
2016 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm #FOTFTD Field Tarp from Oneok Field/Tulsa Drillers ($5)
2016 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm #FOTFTMH Stadium Seat Back from Fifth Third Field/Toledo Mud Hens ($5)

(9/26)
2017 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of The Farm Relics #FOTFBK Wilmer Flores Bobblehead Giveaway MEM ($5)
2017 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of The Farm Relics #FOTFCC Huntington Park BASE MEM ($5)
2017 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of The Farm Relics #FOTFCK 16 Triple-A All-Star Banner MEM ($5)
2017 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of The Farm Relics #FOTFCM Muddy the Mudcat MASCOT Tail MEM ($5)
2017 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of The Farm Relics #FOTFDBU Original Durham Bulls Athletic Park Bulls Sign MEM ($5)
2017 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of The Farm Relics #FOTFFR Dr. Pepper Ballpark Mound Rubber MEM ($5)
2017 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of The Farm Relics #FOTFGLL Midwest League Championship Celebration Cork MEM ($5)
2017 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of The Farm Relics #FOTFMBP Deuce the MASCOT Bat Dog Game-Worn Collar MEM ($5)
2017 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of The Farm Relics #FOTFMR Security Bank Park Mound Rubber MEM ($5)
2017 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of The Farm Relics #FOTFOSC Werner Park BASE MEM ($5)
2017 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of The Farm Relics #FOTFQCRB Modern Woodmen Park Mound Rubber MEM ($5)
2017 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of The Farm Relics #FOTFRB State Mutual Stadium Dugout Railing Pad MEM ($5)
2017 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of The Farm Relics #FOTFRFS 16 Sunday Brunch Games Cap MEM ($5)
2017 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of The Farm Relics #FOTFRRW Opening Day at Silver Stadium Tickets from April '96 MEM ($5)
2017 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of The Farm Relics #FOTFTD ONEOK Field Home Dugout Padding MEM ($5)
2017 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of The Farm Relics #FOTFTMH Fifth Third Field BASE MEM ($5)
2017 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of The Farm Relics #FOTFWC Boomer MASCOT Fur MEM ($5)

(8/18)
2018 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm Relics #FOTFCF Andres Gimenez/Base MEM ($10)
2018 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm Relics #FOTFSC Austin Voth/Expired Stock Cert. MEM ($5)
2018 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm Relics #FOTFSLM Tim Tebow/Buddy the Elf Promo Jersey MEM ($15)
2018 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm Relics #FOTFTD Yusniel Diaz/Base MEM ($15)
2018 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm Relics #FOTFWIC Kyle Young/Stadium Sign MEM ($10)
2018 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm Relics #FOTFBRP Luis Guillorme/Promo Foam Finger MEM ($5)
2018 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm Relics #FOTFGCT Royce Lewis/Ball MEM ($15)
2018 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm Relics #FOTFHVR Brendan McKay/Backstop Net MEM ($10)
2018 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm Relics #FOTFOSC Christian Binford/Mascot Gear MEM ($5)
2018 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm Relics #FOTFQCR J.J. Matijevic/SGA Pennant MEM ($6)

Last edited:
Hi
have this one
2018 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm Relics #FOTFQCR J.J. Matijevic/SGA Pennant MEM ($6)

LMK Bob

I have some from 2019

Hi -

Here are the ones I can use from 2019. LMK. Thanks!!

Scobes

2019 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm Relics #FOFMO Alek Thomas ($10)
2019 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm Relics #FOFMR Andrew Knizner ($8)
2019 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm Relics #FOFPN Luis Garcia ($10)
2019 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm Relics #FOFTD Dustin May ($8)
2019 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm Relics #FOFWC Matt Vierling ($10)

I have the following from your want list.

2017 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of The Farm Relics #FOTFMR Security Bank Park Mound Rubber MEM ($5)
2001 Private Stock Game Gear #138 Miguel Tejada Bat ($10)

and this if you can use it.

2019 Topps Update Major League Materials #MLMJR J.T. Realmuto (Phillies) $8.00

I can use this from your trade list.

2018 Panini Spectra Neon Green #89 Gleyber Torres (08/49) (NYY) ($20)

Let me know if we can work something out.

Thanks
Dan

I have the following from your want list.

2001 Private Stock Game Gear #138 Miguel Tejada Bat ($10)

and this if you can use it.

2019 Topps Update Major League Materials #MLMJR J.T. Realmuto (Phillies) $8.00

I can use this from your trade list.

2018 Panini Spectra Neon Green #89 Gleyber Torres (08/49) (NYY) ($20)

Let me know if we can work something out.

Thanks
Dan

Hi Dan -

I already have the Realmuto, but I can use the other two. Let me know what else you may have to even it up. LMK. THanks!!

Scobes

Hi Dan -

I already have the Realmuto, but I can use the other two. Let me know what else you may have to even it up. LMK. THanks!!

Scobes

I also have this.

2001 Private Stock Game Gear #125 Eric Chavez Jsy ($10)

I'd take this as well to even it up.

2017 Panini Unparalled Yellow #18 Patrick DiMarco RC (141/199) (ATL/BUF) ($4)

If that works post it up.

Thanks
Dan

I also have this.

2001 Private Stock Game Gear #125 Eric Chavez Jsy ($10)

I'd take this as well to even it up.

2017 Panini Unparalled Yellow #18 Patrick DiMarco RC (141/199) (ATL/BUF) ($4)

If that works post it up.

Thanks
Dan

Hi Dan -

Sounds good. Trade is posted. Thanks!!

Scobes