2018 WANTLIST for Mets and Sets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Is it an auto? I though it was just a regular parallel and didnt think they were going for much.

The one I have is a parallel #erd 13/50. If you look at his other comparable ser#erd/50 parallels from 2018 of his:

2018 Bowman Chrome Prospects Gold Refractors #BCP143 Heliot Ramos $15
2018 Bowman Chrome Prospects Gold Shimmer Refractors #BCP143 Heliot Ramos/50 $15
2018 Bowman Chrome Mega Box Prospects Gold Refractors #BCP143 Heliot Ramos/50 $15
lower end "paper":
2018 Bowman Prospects Gold #BP143 Heliot Ramos/50 $8

I consider the Tek a "higher" end product (cost more than the Bowmans) which is why I said $10-20.

Haven’t heard back from ya in a while so giving a bump. I also came across another card from your wantlist, an Amed Rosario 2018 Panini Prizm #24. If interested in that card as well how does this trade sound:

2017 Topps Chrome '87 Topps Refractors

for

2018 TOPPS FINEST
base- 58 94
purple- 94
Firsts- FF-AR

Amed Rosario 2018 Panini Prizm #24

Jacob DeGrom 2018 Topps Museum Collection Primary Pieces Quad Relic SPQR-JDE 15/75

Let me know, thanks
Eric H

I can use this from your trade page.

2018 Topps Heritage Minors #218 Justus Sheffield SP bv $2.50

I have this from your want list..

2018 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini #245 Mookie Betts bv $2.50

If that works please post.

Thanks
Dan

Last edited:
Haven’t heard back from ya in a while so giving a bump. I also came across another card from your wantlist, an Amed Rosario 2018 Panini Prizm #24. If interested in that card as well how does this trade sound:

2017 Topps Chrome '87 Topps Refractors

for

2018 TOPPS FINEST
base- 58 94
purple- 94
Firsts- FF-AR

Amed Rosario 2018 Panini Prizm #24

Jacob DeGrom 2018 Topps Museum Collection Primary Pieces Quad Relic SPQR-JDE 15/75

Let me know, thanks
Eric H
Thanks for the "bump" Eric as I totally lost track of this thread.

Trade sounds fine with me...posting...thanks, Mike

I can use this from your trade page.

2018 Topps Heritage Minors #218 Justus Sheffield SP bv $2.50

I have this from your want list..

2018 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini #245 Mookie Betts bv $2.50

If that works please post.

Thanks
Dan

Thanks for offering Dan but I have a large trade with a bunch of those Heritages in-the-works including the Sheffield. Can I get you something else for the Betts mini? Mike

have these
2018 TOPPS ALLEN & GINTER MINI NEEDS-
#108,214

any chance you have any of my 18 topps chrome pink refractor needs first.wantlist is in set builders forum.if nothing there any trout inserts or paralells you would trade for them.pwe is fine.lmk

I'll keep this thread alive. Best regards, David
TY David!
have these
2018 TOPPS ALLEN & GINTER MINI NEEDS-
#108,214

any chance you have any of my 18 topps chrome pink refractor needs first.wantlist is in set builders forum.if nothing there any trout inserts or paralells you would trade for them.pwe is fine.lmk

I have these 2018 Pinks left- • Pink Refractors- 23 36 59 87 134 161 164

I have a bunch of 2017 Pinks if you need any of those....lmk, Thx

I have bunches of Trouts (or should that be "schools" of Trouts?) on my trade page. Press Ctrl & "F" and it will highlight all of them. Too many to list. Pick one around a $2.50 bv. Thanks, Mike

don't know where this puts us but also have these from your wantlist

2018 TOPPS NATIONAL BASEBALL CARD DAY
​National Issued Set- 24 Rosario

2018 TOPPS ARCHIVES
base- 51

can use this.if good post it.lmk

2017 topps bunt
INFINITE
I-MT Mike Trout

Would you do a 3-for-1? Lugo, Oswalt, and one of the Familias? I don't know what BVs are on any of these. I can throw in that Mejia Topps Clear /10 that I have somewhere too.

Plus you have a handful of other things on your tradelist I could use -- some Archives base and two Sandlots.

We'll put something together.

Hey Mike - long time no post. I've been in the middle of a move and I'm just now getting back into the game. You still up for putting something together for that Cleon auto?

Hey Mike - long time no post. I've been in the middle of a move and I'm just now getting back into the game. You still up for putting something together for that Cleon auto?

Hope your move went well Chris. I think it was a Heritage High Jones auto, right? I can still use it. LMK what you were considering for it. Thanks, Mike