Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2018 A&G Braves master set

still looking for black border and gold border mini...anything esle listed on the 1st thread
    Looking for 1998-99 Ovation Gold Basketball cards #ed to 1000
    1999 Ovation Piece of History---Griffey & Garciaparra

bump

I have cash to buy Acuna autos or some red ink autos. Anyone out there have some for sale? Thx

I don't see them on your list but all the base cards will have a NNO A&G Back mini as well. Print run on them is 50 but they aren't individually serial numbered.

I'll take a look when I get home to check on others. I know I have a Black Border Acuna Mini and I may have a Gold Border for him too. I have a stack of a couple hundred each of the black and gold borders so I may be able to find you a few more as well.
    I PC Jeff Frye, Ryan Helsley, Ozzie Smith, Matt Holliday, and Jeff Bagwell.
    https://jefffryecollection.wordpress.com[COLOR="#FFFFFF"] - My collection website with galleries, need lists, and trade lists.

Quote Originally Posted by WizardofOz1982 View Post
    I don't see them on your list but all the base cards will have a NNO A&G Back mini as well. Print run on them is 50 but they aren't individually serial numbered.

I'll take a look when I get home to check on others. I know I have a Black Border Acuna Mini and I may have a Gold Border for him too. I have a stack of a couple hundred each of the black and gold borders so I may be able to find you a few more as well.
    Great, thank you. Let me know what you find. I guess each base and each mini also has a glossy version #1/1.

Still looking different colored minis. Black, gold, ad backs

Have A&G inserts from '18 and '19. Even if its only one card, I'll use sase ans you don't have to pay any shipping!

Have a little $$ to spend. Not a ton...who's got an unwanted Dual auto or RIP cards they dont need

I have $27 to spend on mini variations needed. Black, gold, no numbers, Brooklyn backs. Whose got a few and wants to deal. Thx

chipping away at this list....you can help? THX

Still looking for mini versions. Let me know what youve got. PayPal, cash, sase...even if its only 1 at a time

Have tons more paypal to buy RIP's, dual RIP's and the Acuna Black Frame auto that I can't seem to find. Let me know what you have from the 1st thread

anyone that can help with wants listed in 1st thread....have paypal ready to go, even if it's only one card!