2018 A&G Braves master set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I've got these: Regular Mini 162 and 207; A&G Back Mini 116; Black Mini 123; and Gold Mini 116. Total bv = $29.50. I'd trade them for your 2017 Story Auto redemption and 2018 Urena Auto. Total bv = $30.00.
Thanks, Dale

I've got these: Regular Mini 162 and 207; A&G Back Mini 116; Black Mini 123; and Gold Mini 116. Total bv = $29.50. I'd trade them for your 2017 Story Auto redemption and 2018 Urena Auto. Total bv = $30.00.
Thanks, Dale

Excellent, post it up and I'll try to have in mail Monday

Still looking for many minis, one at a time if thats what it takes. 70,000 cards to trade

Still looking for mini help:

Have these Swanson's to trade for any minis
'17 Topps #87-100
'17 GQ #91
'17 Bowman ROYF-2
'17 Bowman 92B-DSW
'18 Bowman Platinum #90
and
'17 Archives Rookie Star Benintendi RS-3

still looking for Braves minis....gold borders and black borders, ad backs and whatever else you might have in my 1st thread. THX

I don't have anything to help with the set, but very nice work on this, going to be very impressive when you finish. Glad I was able to help a bit back at the beginning.

Dan

still looking for black border and gold border mini...anything esle listed on the 1st thread

I have cash to buy Acuna autos or some red ink autos. Anyone out there have some for sale? Thx

I don't see them on your list but all the base cards will have a NNO A&G Back mini as well. Print run on them is 50 but they aren't individually serial numbered.

I'll take a look when I get home to check on others. I know I have a Black Border Acuna Mini and I may have a Gold Border for him too. I have a stack of a couple hundred each of the black and gold borders so I may be able to find you a few more as well.

I don't see them on your list but all the base cards will have a NNO A&G Back mini as well. Print run on them is 50 but they aren't individually serial numbered.

I'll take a look when I get home to check on others. I know I have a Black Border Acuna Mini and I may have a Gold Border for him too. I have a stack of a couple hundred each of the black and gold borders so I may be able to find you a few more as well.

Great, thank you. Let me know what you find. I guess each base and each mini also has a glossy version #1/1.

Still looking different colored minis. Black, gold, ad backs

Have A&G inserts from '18 and '19. Even if its only one card, I'll use sase ans you don't have to pay any shipping!

Have a little $$ to spend. Not a ton...who's got an unwanted Dual auto or RIP cards they dont need

I have $27 to spend on mini variations needed. Black, gold, no numbers, Brooklyn backs. Whose got a few and wants to deal. Thx

Still looking for mini versions. Let me know what youve got. PayPal, cash, sase...even if its only 1 at a time