Multi Sport Updated Flickr—New

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegadd25

Prospect
Hey guys, been updating and trying to mess around with my Flickr a bit after I bought a bunch of things, there’s a bunch of stuff in there from all levels from Low-High End, looking for HOF/Star Autos/GU of baseball, basketball and football, also looking for Boston Sports Cards- Autos And GU only (Pats, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins), or really anything else, I know there’s a lot of new stuff, so any questions let me know!
thanks,
Matt

https://www.flickr.com/photos/163858469@N03/albums

Liked these! Put a - next to the ones I wanted more, let me know everything you like from me, if it’s just the Pedro and Yadi no worries!

Magic Johnson auto
Jason Kidd auto
Larry Bird Auto-
Kevin Garnett jersey
AJ green auto-
Marino Auto-
Elway auto-
Brady Patch /50-
King Felix Triple Threads Auto
Verlander auto
Jim Edmonds auto
Thome Auto-
Kershaw Auto
Daisuke Jersey
Big papi Bat
Yaz 3000 Jersey
Nomar Bat
And If FT
Ted Williams Jersey-
Also the pedroia Auto Patch And killebrew Auto Bat/Jersey if you still have em in the dupes album, And a bunch of autos in the PC autos album, just let me know if FT by any chance and I can let you know which ones!

these are the ones available (the others are either gone or nft)
note=thome is an in person auto very nice auto and card

Jason Kidd auto
Kevin Garnett jersey
King Felix Triple Threads Auto
Jim Edmonds auto
Thome Auto-
Daisuke Jersey
Big papi Bat
Nomar Bat
from the pc-
i have a biggio five star auto,jim rice auto,ryne sandberg sweet spot auto,pesky cut auto,dawson auto
plmk