Bowman Chrome question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawaiian BamBam

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Hey Guys,
been away from collecting bowman chrome rookies and I was wondering, is there still value in collecting the different colored refractors and bowman chrome that are not autographed such as the gold/50 blue/150, green/99 purple/200 etc? do people still collect them, or do they just want the autograph versions? thanks

Hey Guys,
been away from collecting bowman chrome rookies and I was wondering, is there still value in collecting the different colored refractors and bowman chrome that are not autographed such as the gold/50 blue/150, green/99 purple/200 etc? do people still collect them, or do they just want the autograph versions? thanks

Absolutely, especially of either 1st cards, RCs, or star players.

Colored refractors will have a large following.....Love working on rainbows...but the last one 1/1 superfractor is always the hard one to land. Best regards, David

Hey Guys,

Absolutely, especially of either 1st cards, RCs, or star players.

Colored refractors will have a large following.....Love working on rainbows...but the last one 1/1 superfractor is always the hard one to land. Best regards, David

First off, welcome back - been a bit since last seen here on The Bench!

Secondly - I would echo the opinions of David and Rabs - while not a Bowman Chrome guy myself, you can definitely see the interest in the parallels that are produced.