Thread: Bowman Chrome question

Bowman Chrome question

Hey Guys,
    been away from collecting bowman chrome rookies and I was wondering, is there still value in collecting the different colored refractors and bowman chrome that are not autographed such as the gold/50 blue/150, green/99 purple/200 etc? do people still collect them, or do they just want the autograph versions? thanks
    John 3:16 -"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life"

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian BamBam View Post
    Hey Guys,
    been away from collecting bowman chrome rookies and I was wondering, is there still value in collecting the different colored refractors and bowman chrome that are not autographed such as the gold/50 blue/150, green/99 purple/200 etc? do people still collect them, or do they just want the autograph versions? thanks
    Absolutely, especially of either 1st cards, RCs, or star players.
    -Brian Orakpo, Sean Taylor, and Craig Kimbrel Super Collector!
    -Collect Braves (Acuna/Albies/Freeman/Swanson/Pache/Riley/Waters/Wright/Soroka/Touki among others), Mike Trout, Blake Snell 2016, Matt Chapman 2017 Update/Chrome Update, Roger Federer.

https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs/a...kies-prospects - use the drop down box to look through all my albums

Colored refractors will have a large following.....Love working on rainbows...but the last one 1/1 superfractor is always the hard one to land. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Tony Gwynn auto/gu 2000 UD pros and prospects!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian BamBam View Post
    Hey Guys,
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    Absolutely, especially of either 1st cards, RCs, or star players.
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Colored refractors will have a large following.....Love working on rainbows...but the last one 1/1 superfractor is always the hard one to land. Best regards, David
    First off, welcome back - been a bit since last seen here on The Bench!

Secondly - I would echo the opinions of David and Rabs - while not a Bowman Chrome guy myself, you can definitely see the interest in the parallels that are produced.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

#ed parallels are nearly always worth the chase...

Duane
    "Ye have not because ye ask not" James 4:2b

"All pitchers are liars or crybabies" Yogi Berra

Life is sexually transmitted.

Have Cards - Will Trade -- Collecting--Bobby Richardson, ALSO Current RAYS -B. McKay, Austin Meadows, Kiermaier, Adames, and Wander Franco

thanks guys, i appreciate the help and the welcome back. Its good to be back here! Thank you again.
    John 3:16 -"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life"