Looking for 97 Bowman Chrome Roy Halladay RC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Trying to knock out some rookies I have always wanted but never obtained. Let me know if you habe one available. NM or better.

I have these.....
1997 Bowman 1st International Roy Halladay ROOKIE RC #212
1999 Topps #331 Roy Halladay Toronto Blue Jays
1999 Skybox Premium #269 Roy Halladay Toronto Blue Jays
1999 Upper Deck MVP Silver Script #212 Roy Halladay Toronto Blue Jays Card
2015 Topps Heritage#'s 448,456,469,478,481

I am interested in your Mitch Haniger Auto Card. I have much more in my flickr Lmk if we can work something out. Thanks chris

I have these.....
1997 Bowman 1st International Roy Halladay ROOKIE RC #212
1999 Topps #331 Roy Halladay Toronto Blue Jays
1999 Skybox Premium #269 Roy Halladay Toronto Blue Jays
1999 Upper Deck MVP Silver Script #212 Roy Halladay Toronto Blue Jays Card
2015 Topps Heritage#'s 448,456,469,478,481

I am interested in your Mitch Haniger Auto Card. I have much more in my flickr Lmk if we can work something out. Thanks chris

Thanks, but only looking for the base chrome rc right now.

I have one for you. Would you trade any comparable baseball auto or vintage for one?

I have the following, if interested. Looking for auto(s) in return.

1997 Bowman Chrome International #212 Roy Halladay (Blue Jays) - $50.00

Barry - been awhile! I may have interest in that one, is it nm/mt? What kind of auto would you want?

Halladay bv 20. Is there anything I could add? I had interest in the Ian Anderson (bv 25)

Brad - i have an Anderson auto from 17 Bowman’s Best I would trade in a deal. i am going to hang on to the Chrome one for the time being

Barry - been awhile! I may have interest in that one, is it nm/mt? What kind of auto would you want?

Brad - i have an Anderson auto from 17 Bowman’s Best I would trade in a deal. i am going to hang on to the Chrome one for the time being

I have that Anderson but I appreciate it. Would you do any of your psa vintage? We will find something that works!

The ones in my album are pc, but I have some duplicates I will try to find

Good deal. I will hold the halladay. If you prefer not to hunt, I have a friend who’s a seahawk fan. The largent bv 20 if that works.

I would guess that it is 60/40. Corners are fine. Main interest is the Sal Perez Ginter auto ($40 BV).

Barry

563140.jpg