Question for the baseball experts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LEONOFNJ

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have a bunch of these mini sports cards but there is no company name,.They contain information of some old great players.,The only information is on the back in very small printing.
It says. COPR. 1950. B. E. CALLAHAN
Any help at all.
Leo

Sounds like these:

1950-56 Callahan HOF W576

The cards in this 82-card set measure approximately 1 3/4" by 2 1/2". The 1950-56 Callahan Hall of Fame set was issued over a number of years at the Baseball Hall of Fame museum in Cooperstown, New York. New cards were added to the set each year when new members were inducted into the Hall of Fame. The cards with (2) in the checklist exist with two different biographies. The year of each card's first inclusion in the set is also given in parentheses; those not listed parenthetically below were issued in 1950 as well as in all the succeeding years and are hence the most common. Naturally the supply of cards is directly related to how many years a player was included in the set; cards that were not issued until 1955 are much scarcer than those printed all the years between 1950 and 1956. The catalog designation is W576. One frequently finds "complete" sets in the original box; take care to investigate the year of issue, the set may be complete in the sense of all the cards issued up to a certain year, but not all 82 cards below. The box is priced below. For example, a "complete" 1950 set would obviously not include any of the cards marked below with ('52), ('54), or ('55) as none of those cards existed in 1950 since those respective players had not yet been inducted. The complete set price below refers to a set including all 83 cards below. Since the cards are unnumbered, they are numbered below for reference alphabetically by player's name.

Symphonic metal , THANK YOU. Those are the cards. I don' t have the
Wagner or Ruth but I have 9 of them and 1 of them is the Ty Cobb . They aren't numbered.

Rotorob, Also thank you for all the info..Mine are all 1950