Topps Living Set & 220

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoosierBuddy

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Picked up my first Topps Living Set card -- David Bote. Nice cards. Overdone packing by Topps. Was a little disappointed to see they weren't slightly oversized, like the set these are designed after, but it would make them harder to store.

Also picked up the non-hit version of Bryce Harper's 220 set. Very nice cards. Very glossy and visually appealing. Not sure it was worth the price tag, but still very nice cards.

Steve - you can usually pick living cards up on ebay from twinsjake around 5 per. He also buys bulk and verifies good condition before shipping out. I picked up my Acuna that way and saved some $

Steve - you can usually pick living cards up on ebay from twinsjake around 5 per. He also buys bulk and verifies good condition before shipping out. I picked up my Acuna that way and saved some $

Thanks for the information....I'll check it out. Best regards, David

I guess I'll find out - I went in and bought the Living Set card and today's Topps Now.

The single card is between two pieces of foam, which is in a two piece plastic box. The plastic box is another cardboard box with the living set logo. Which is in a large bubble wrap bag, which is stuffed into a bubble envelope.