1971-72 Topps Coins F/T

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zlw1

HOF
5.00 star(s)
frontcoins_zpspfwjnxpc.jpg
bACKCoins_zpsaefhlmsu.jpg

Not in the best of shape, but still really cool for being over 45 years old
Range between Good and EX

Al Kaline #62
Rod Carew #24
Johnny Bench #149
Carl Yastrzemski #58
Harmon Killebrew #100

Looking to trade all in one trade. PLMK if interested.. Willing to look at lists.

Please check my trade lists to see if you can use anything for the coins. You can reach my lists by clicking on my username. Thanks.

I am interested in the following
1997 Metal Universe Magnetic Field #5 Derek Jeter Yankees
1996 Metal Universe Heavy Metal #4 Ken Griffey, Jr Mariners
1996 Metal Universe Mother Lode #3 Ken Griffey, Jr Mariners
1997 Metal Universe Magnetic Field #4 Ken Griffey, Jr Mariners
1996 Metal Universe Heavy Metal #5 Mark McGwire

Sorry for getting back to you later than I wanted to... I haven't been around the past couple of days.

Let me know, thanks!!! I love metal universe insert sets, I used to have these when I was first starting to collect.

I am interested in the following
1997 Metal Universe Magnetic Field #5 Derek Jeter Yankees
1996 Metal Universe Heavy Metal #4 Ken Griffey, Jr Mariners
1996 Metal Universe Mother Lode #3 Ken Griffey, Jr Mariners
1997 Metal Universe Magnetic Field #4 Ken Griffey, Jr Mariners
1996 Metal Universe Heavy Metal #5 Mark McGwire

Sorry for getting back to you later than I wanted to... I haven't been around the past couple of days.

Let me know, thanks!!! I love metal universe insert sets, I used to have these when I was first starting to collect.

Hey, no problem. I had actually forgot about the post I made. Glad that you found something that you liked. I am working on an any condition 1971 Topps coin set so the lesser condition coins work great for me.

If the trade works for you it certainly does for me. Lmk if you want me to post or feel free to post if you want. Thanks.

Hey, no problem. I had actually forgot about the post I made. Glad that you found something that you liked. I am working on an any condition 1971 Topps coin set so the lesser condition coins work great for me.

If the trade works for you it certainly does for me. Lmk if you want me to post or feel free to post if you want. Thanks.

Trade Posted!
Thanks