christian yelich 2013 topps chrome auto for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmcjr99

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
been sitting on these since i pulled them 5 years ago....

2013 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs #CY Christian Yelich ... BV = 80

2013 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs Sepia Refractors #65 Didi Gregorius xx/75 - sold pending payment

didi has been sold but the yelich is still available ...

Last edited:
apologies in advance for the blatantly over-sized pics , but i just cant seem to get pics resized properly since i stopped using photo bucket....

89M5jcJ.jpg

Yb9CVgk.jpg

Jp6V5ba.jpg

S2e3RY2.jpg

I still have the Red Siege singles you were needing. Found some additional and can get you quite a few of your needs.

i would still like to get those from you , but i am in an incredibly tight bind now and really need to sell these two within the next 24 hours if possible...

Last edited:
didi has been sold but the yelich is still available ...

with my car set to be repo'ed within the next 48 hours , my phone/internet payment due to draft out tomorrow , and my flea market monthly rent due sunday , i'm desperately looking to move this one today ...

looking to get $50 for it and for an extra $10 i could add in the following 2 additional yelich cards :

2015 topps triple threads unity relic bat /36
2017 donruss diamond collection memorabilia jersey

correction....car was repossessed this morning while i was catching a nap.....now even more desperate since most of my inventory is in the car and now i have to pay extra to get it back....