2018 stadium club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buckeyedave

All-Star
4.90 star(s)
Trying to finish this set. Just need a few inserts and have much to trade back

Beam team:have CS
BEAM TEAM needs:CF,CK,DJ,FL,GS,JA,MB

no compromise:have :BH,CB,CR,DJ,FL,KB,JV,NS,RD,RH
NO. Compromise : needs:AB,ARO,CF,JB,MMG

POWER ZONE:have:AJ,AM,AR,JM,JVKB,NA,
POWER ZONE:need:RH

Special Force:have:AJ,BH,BP,CB,CC,GS,JA,JV,JVO,MS
SPECIAL FORCE NEED:none

Thanks
Ken

Ken,

Wish I could help you out with some of your set needs. I'm attempting all of the insert sets as well. I only need 8 more.

Anyway, I'm also attempting the 2018 Stadium Club Red Foil parallel set. Any chance that you have any of those to trade?

I have PLENTY to trade.

Thanks SO Much,
Melissa

Melissa
I have some red foil in the inserts, check out my needs in the forum for Archives and Heritage update as you might have some of my wants
ken

Melissa
I have some red foil in the inserts, check out my needs in the forum for Archives and Heritage update as you might have some of my wants
ken

I'm only looking for the base set red parallels. Couldn't come up with any of your set needs.

I'll keep an eye out for your needs.

Thanks SO Much,
Melissa

I can still use the beam team and no compromise cards you have

I can send rookie cards of acuna,bader,Soto,stank
Let me know
Ken

Ken, I have Beam Team CF, DJ & CK; Never Compromise AB, CF & ARO; and Power Zone RH. I need your Beam Team CS and Power Zone AJ, which gets me almost halfway there. Do you have any Chrome, Black, Sepia or Red to trade from this set?
Thanks, Dale

dale
i do have a bob gibson sepia i have these red inserts in special force:judge, kershaw also have these special force in orange:verlander, correra, altuve,posey

i have the power zone AJ but i have traded the beam team CS away
let me know
ken

OK, I'll take the Special Forces Orange Correa. I'll post it up.
Thanks, Dale
dale
i do have a bob gibson sepia i have these red inserts in special force:judge, kershaw also have these special force in orange:verlander, correra, altuve,posey

i have the power zone AJ but i have traded the beam team CS away
let me know
ken