Working on making a set of the 2018 Donruss Football "The Rookies"!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David, I have these for trade. Plmk what you can use. Butch
4, 9, 12, 15, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 28, 32, 36, 37, 38, 40.

I could use the above. Have lots of baseball inserts for trade...from updates, etc. Best regards, David

David, I can use #'d baseball and Aaron Judge cards. Butch

This post on my thread. Can use these.

I have from silver packs 126 Chris Archer for trade. One gold from 2018 topps update for the trade? Best regards, David

David, I can use #'d baseball and Aaron Judge cards. Butch

This post on my thread. Can use these.

I have from silver packs 126 Chris Archer for trade. One gold from 2018 topps update for the trade? Best regards, David
I have theses judges for trade: 2018 Topps IA Aaron Judge, 2018 Topps Aaron Judge -4, 9,14, 18,22, 28. Highlights.....and of course the Archer for the trade. Let me know. Best regards, David

I have theses judges for trade: 2018 Topps IA Aaron Judge, 2018 Topps Aaron Judge -4, 9,14, 18,22, 28. Highlights.....and of course the Archer for the trade. Let me know. Best regards, David

David, the Archer is good. Have all of those Judge cards already. Any #'d baseball to make up the difference?? Post whatever is good. Thanks Butch

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online