Going for a rainbow!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
I just purchased the key....superfractor 1/1 for the rainbow. Best regards, David PS need the red refractor or red wave....orange refractor and pink refractor. I have the rest locked up.

David,
I have a Bellinger pink that I would trade. Any 2018 Topps brand Acuna, Soto, Torres or any other RC on my player want list will work. Please post what you have and I will confirm it.

Thanks for all you do here,
David

Only one red show far currently on ebay.....the seller could not move it at $89.95....offered 55.00 and then 65.00 ....offer was declined.....his message start with How badly do u want it : )

What does that leave you still needing? How many cards make up a rainbow for Topps Chrome?

Depends......to some....means....refractor, purple, blue, green, gold, orange, red, superfractor......But this set has sepia, negative, shimmer cards.....picked up a shimmer blue refractor on ebay.......serial to 75.....blue refractor is serial to 150....Best regards, David

On ebay....there appears to be two different versions....my is card 132.....and a second version is card 42...with a Future Star and a rookie cup. Best regards, David