Going for a rainbow!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guy with the red relisted a fourth time! Orange refractor posted two weeks ago.....offered $50.00 to the seller (last three sold for 35.00, 22.00 and 20.00)...seller turn me down....I placed a low bid.....as the seller could use my best offer against me.....sure enough....seller 21 feedback......another bidder with 23 feedback placed two bids...leading at $40.50.....Did not bid again.....and 10 days ago...the other bidder won......10 days later........the same seller has relisted the orange again!! His friend probably did not want it.....Placed another lower bid...and message to seller....hope your friend does not bid or I would have to report them to ebay......Best regards, David PS second orange but guy wants 100 or best offer.

Still working on the Red /5 and the Orange /25.......last oranges 26.00.....40.50 (fake...as buyer did not pay for card and seller put it up again in less then 2 week....25.00, 22.00...Best regards, David

Are the red & orange the last two you need to wrap it up?

Only need the Orange refractor (retail)....Red refractor (hobby) and Red wave refractor (retail).............I have Pink, Purple, Blue, Blue wave (retail), Green, Green wave (retail), Gold, Gold wave (retail), Superfractor (hobby)....No Superfractor for retail. Best regards, David

Orange refractor seller.. finally lower price from 100.00 to 70.00....offered $25.00 and seller wants at least $40.00....which is the fraud bid on another Orange refractor where the winner did not fellow thru with the sale. Best regards, David PS last three value purchases: $26.00, $22.00 and $20.00.

I've had fun following this thread...pulling for you. I know it's not your thing but I'd love to see a group photo once you get them all.

Red has been relisted about 6 to 7 times with no takers.....and the orange has been relisted about 4 to 5 times! But at least the orange seller lowered it to 70.00...but still no takers.......red is about 40.00 and orange is about 25.00....Best regards, David PS hoping a few more orange appeal....

Losted another Orange refractor....seller posted a bin with $30.00 or best offer....someone submitted an offer of $20.00...and auction was closed! Best regards, David

Red relisted about 7 to 8 times.....looks like the seller is taking a break....probably will repost it in a few days....hopefully....He will post with a lower bin......but I kind of doubt it.......Best regards, David

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online