Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Going for a rainbow!

Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    Are the red & orange the last two you need to wrap it up?
    Only need the Orange refractor (retail)....Red refractor (hobby) and Red wave refractor (retail).............I have Pink, Purple, Blue, Blue wave (retail), Green, Green wave (retail), Gold, Gold wave (retail), Superfractor (hobby)....No Superfractor for retail. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

Orange refractor seller.. finally lower price from 100.00 to 70.00....offered $25.00 and seller wants at least $40.00....which is the fraud bid on another Orange refractor where the winner did not fellow thru with the sale. Best regards, David PS last three value purchases: $26.00, $22.00 and $20.00.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

Red refractor has been relisted 5 times......listed price all five times: $89.95....last two sold for $40.00, 35.00.....Best regards, David

I've had fun following this thread...pulling for you. I know it's not your thing but I'd love to see a group photo once you get them all.

Quote Originally Posted by robertd View Post
    I've had fun following this thread...pulling for you. I know it's not your thing but I'd love to see a group photo once you get them all.
    Hobby store where buy stuff.....can scan it once I get everything and I'll be able to post it here! Best regards, David

Been a bit since the last update - how goes the search for the remaining pieces of the rainbow?
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Red has been relisted about 6 to 7 times with no takers.....and the orange has been relisted about 4 to 5 times! But at least the orange seller lowered it to 70.00...but still no takers.......red is about 40.00 and orange is about 25.00....Best regards, David PS hoping a few more orange appeal....

Some day....someone knew will post a red... red wave ..orange.....and I'll get them! Best regards, David

Losted another Orange refractor....seller posted a bin with $30.00 or best offer....someone submitted an offer of $20.00...and auction was closed! Best regards, David

Red relisted about 7 to 8 times.....looks like the seller is taking a break....probably will repost it in a few days....hopefully....He will post with a lower bin......but I kind of doubt it.......Best regards, David

Still looking for Orange refractor /25, Red wave /5 and Red refractor /5. Best regards, David

Still need the Orange refractor /25, Red Wave /5 and Red refractor /5! Best regards, David

That "How badly do you want it" is not from sellers, it is a standard eBay reply when your offer is denied...UNLESS it is something a seller can select as a prewritten reply that I am not aware of (I have declined offers as a seller and never seen this offered to me). I have received it from multiple different sellers on offers, so I assume it is a standard thing to get you to up the offer.

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Only one red show far currently on ebay.....the seller could not move it at $89.95....offered 55.00 and then 65.00 ....offer was declined.....his message start with How badly do u want it : )
    WANTS
    (1) Steve Garvey items (2)Topps All-Rookie Team Autos

BLOG
    http://1978theyearitallbegan.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by mrmopar View Post
    That "How badly do you want it" is not from sellers, it is a standard eBay reply when your offer is denied...UNLESS it is something a seller can select as a prewritten reply that I am not aware of (I have declined offers as a seller and never seen this offered to me). I have received it from multiple different sellers on offers, so I assume it is a standard thing to get you to up the offer.
    Seller did reply and stated...nobody else complained about it before. In fact, I normally do quite a bit of offers and this was the first time for me! Best regards, David PS make offer for the orange and No statement was there....
    Last edited by David K.; 01-06-2019 at 08:56 PM.

One red on ebay and one orange.....both want to much.