WTT 2018 Topps Update (2 Jumbos)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I would like to try and get the Acuna and any other Braves you hit from the break! Also have interest in your Juan Soto and Mike Trout cards. Also like the Jack Flaherty AU. Let me know thanks.

Last edited:
Would be interested in the silver pack chromes. Don't have any update yet. Plmk of you can hold them for me. Butch

No promises, but will do what I can to hold them for a bit.

I need this for starters International Affair:44 Posey 146/299 (black?) plus other inserts you have listed-Check MY SITE for a possible trade.

Will do - will try and take a look today.

I would like to try and get the Acuna and any other Braves you hit from the break! Also have interest in your Juan Soto and Mike Trout cards. Also like the Jack Flaherty AU. Let me know thanks.

Acuna has a waiting list, sorry. Soto/Trout probably staying with me. Other Braves & Flaherty available though.

Any gold lefted over? I have lots to trade with...Best regards, David

All gold still available.

Acuna has a waiting list, sorry. Soto/Trout probably staying with me. Other Braves & Flaherty available though.

What other Braves did you get (non base?). What would you be looking for in return for the Flaherty?

what trade value are you putting on the trout plate

Probably somewhere between $50/$100, and even at that, not sure I am letting it go.

Id be on the list for the Astros

PM me your want list for 2018 Topps Update. I opened some and should have them collating sunday

Don't really have any wants from 2018 Update - looking for Judge, Ichiro, Bryant, Jeter, A-Rod, Trout, Pujols, Lindor, Kluber.

I'd like the International Affairs Albies if it's still available... I have this available if interested?

2017 Topps Archives 59B mini Kris Bryant 59B-15

Have plenty of autos to trade. Looking for Twins? Or anything in particular?

I will take a look at your tradelists - give me a day or two, stuck on jury duty right now, which is making trading difficult, especially the getting to the post office part.

I'd like the International Affairs Albies if it's still available... I have this available if interested?

Works for me if you can post it up? PWE is fine for me. I will get to the post office as soon as I possibly can. Guessing Thursday/Friday at the earliest. Thanks.

Ugh sounds horrible. Just let me know when you get time.

Here are my baseball AUs: https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs/a/baseball-for-trade/baseball-autos

Finally back.....when I finally get around to writing my memoirs, the 5 days I spent on jury duty will get its own chapter.... Using the weekend to try and get caught up on a weeks worth of missed work. Let me tell you, it is easier to that in 5 work days, than in 2 weekend days......

Have a couple items left on the TODO list and than I will be trying to finalize discussed deals as I pack up trades to head to the post office with tomorrow.

To all waiting for cards from me, I apologize for the delay - just doing my civic duty.......no matter how big a waste of time!!!

I posted this one up - PWE is good by me.

Ugh sounds horrible. Just let me know when you get time.

Here are my baseball AUs: https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs/a/baseball-for-trade/baseball-autos

Liked the Chance Sisco, the Dellin Betances, the Trey Mancini. Let me know if any would be available for the Flaherty. Thanks and appreciate your patience!