Opening one Jumbo Box...2018 Topps Updates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Only the Hits! Pat Neshek auto 1983 35th update, All star replic of Jose Abreu White Sox and 2009 Post Season commemorative Logo patch card Derek Jeter. Best regards, David

Hi David

Interested in the Abreu All Star. Is it just the regular issue? I think I have a Tony Gonzalez nice red jersey card I could send you but not sure of the value of the Abreu.

thanks
Henry

Hi David

Interested in the Abreu All Star. Is it just the regular issue? I think I have a Tony Gonzalez nice red jersey card I could send you but not sure of the value of the Abreu.

thanks
Henry
Looks like just the regular issue...all-star stitches card from 2018 topps baseball update series. Trade works for me. Posting trade. Best regards, David
Nice Jeter!

What Braves did you get from the box?
Not a whole of Braves from this jumbo! Best regards, David

No Braves? Wow that's crazy.

Any Juan Soto?
No Braves in the inserts.........like gold, rainbow, etc.....I did hit a lot of Aaron Judge and Ohtani inserts.....Only base cards for soto......Will be getting my two silver packs tomorrow....might get another jumbo with two more silver packs....Best regards, David

Going for my last jumbo box.....Silver packs.....had Acuna in it....looking for gold cards from update....thread posted in set wantlist. Best regards, David

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online