Working on the 2018 Topps Update Gold set!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Would the Lindor and Judge work for the golds? If so, go ahead and post, if not, let me know and we can work out additional details. Thanks.

Didn't you collect the Jackie Robinson logo last year? Best regards, David PS Topps update blasters just came out at Target...they have the JR Logos!

I have 39 & 86 I can send your way to try to even out some of our trades. Post it up as free cards if that works for you. Thanks.

Hello David, I've got 107,120,139,298. Would be looking for any help you could give me on my set needs. Thanks
Eric H

Hello David, I've got 107,120,139,298. Would be looking for any help you could give me on my set needs. Thanks
Eric H
Still needs theses for the 2018 Topps Chrome? 14 Miguel Andujar Yankees rc, 31 Gleyber Torres rc Yankees, 52 Robinson Cano Mariners, 113 Willie Calhoun rc Rangers and 193 Ronald Acuna Jr. rc Braves. Best regards, David

David
Have these Update Gold for you, looking for Devers or Bogaerts. Stacy

54 Span
128 Kingery and Hoskins
261 Suarez
271 Lucchesi
284 Vizcaino

Still needs theses for the 2018 Topps Chrome? 14 Miguel Andujar Yankees rc, 31 Gleyber Torres rc Yankees, 52 Robinson Cano Mariners, 113 Willie Calhoun rc Rangers and 193 Ronald Acuna Jr. rc Braves. Best regards, David

I do indeed, how about the Golds for the Torres 31, Cano 52 and Calhoun 113?