2018 WTT/WTTF Topps Update & Series 1/2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bump for reply. Best regards, David

Sorry David, I missed that I traded away the Evan Gattis gold /2018 already. If there is anything else you wanted we can still make a trade. I still do have a few golds from 2013-2017 Topps in case you are collecting those.

Sorry David, I missed that I traded away the Evan Gattis gold /2018 already. If there is anything else you wanted we can still make a trade. I still do have a few golds from 2013-2017 Topps in case you are collecting those.

One gold from 2017 topps will do for the trade. Best regards, David

All I've got for 17 is:

#17 Addison Russell WS gold

you need that one?

Jeff
Got your pm....yes that would work for the trade and you can go the pwe route. Okay to post it for us or if u don't have the time...let me know and I'll post it for us....Merry Christmas to you and your family! David

I have the following if you still need them:
2018 Topps Update Base
147, 197, 208

I no longer need those update and updated my post to reflect that. I do still have a couple of base needs from 2018 Topps Series 1 & 2 if you have those.

-Jeff

Legends in the Making Update
LITM-4, LITM-6, LITM-7, LITM-13, LITM-16 (x1), LITM-17, LITM-20, LITM-27
I could use the above....for the 700 Shohei Ohtani. Let me know. Best regards, David