How to selectively delete PMs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SymphonicMetal

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I was wondering if someone could tell me how to selectively delete Pms in my inbox and outbox. I know how to empty those completely but not how to get rid of some PMs while keeping others. My 100 message limit is getting close and I need to keep several of my old PMs for reference on current trades.

I have looked for info on this site to tell me how to do this but I could not find anything. Thanks ahead of time to anyone who can help me on this.

To the right of each PM there is a box.
Check that box for each PM you want to delete.
Then scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see a window "Selected Messages." Click on the arrow next to those words and you will get a drop down menu. Choose "Delete" and then "Proceed" and that should delete the selected messages.
Boots
I was wondering if someone could tell me how to selectively delete Pms in my inbox and outbox. I know how to empty those completely but not how to get rid of some PMs while keeping others. My 100 message limit is getting close and I need to keep several of my old PMs for reference on current trades.

I have looked for info on this site to tell me how to do this but I could not find anything. Thanks ahead of time to anyone who can help me on this.

Also, if you make 3 more trades, you'll reach HOF status and increase your message limit to 250.

Thanks Boots! That worked like a charm! I just could not figure out how to do that and could not find any info on that process here. I had a feeling it had something to do with those boxes but I was not sure if the checked ones would stay or get deleted and I never noticed that drop down box at the bottom. I really appreciate the help.

To the right of each PM there is a box.
Check that box for each PM you want to delete.
Then scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see a window "Selected Messages." Click on the arrow next to those words and you will get a drop down menu. Choose "Delete" and then "Proceed" and that should delete the selected messages.
Boots

Also, if you make 3 more trades, you'll reach HOF status and increase your message limit to 250.

I did not know that I was that close to HOF status. The 250 message limit will be a nice bonus. And I'll soon be able to charge more for my autograph! LOL

Glad to help and happy it worked!
Boots
Thanks Boots! That worked like a charm! I just could not figure out how to do that and could not find any info on that process here. I had a feeling it had something to do with those boxes but I was not sure if the checked ones would stay or get deleted and I never noticed that drop down box at the bottom. I really appreciate the help.