2018 Topps Chrome update Mega boxes at Target!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hit the west side Target today at lunch -- card section is still a shambles, hasn't been restocked since before Xmas.

If anyone still needs any singles from this set, I have a ton of it, along with a bunch of the International inserts. Only refractor I got was an Xfractor of Jose Ramirez.
Might take you a little later.....have quite a bunch coming from trades....are they listed on your home page? Best regards, David

No David, I don't have them listed. Just am finishing up sorting out the boxes that I opened. I have probably 400 or so base, along with I think almost 4 of each of the International inserts from the way it looks.
Posting some of the team sets to ebay and still trying to go through what I do have. Let me know and I know I should be able to knock out your needs for you. Thanks, Tony.
Might take you a little later.....have quite a bunch coming from trades....are they listed on your home page? Best regards, David

No David, I don't have them listed. Just am finishing up sorting out the boxes that I opened. I have probably 400 or so base, along with I think almost 4 of each of the International inserts from the way it looks.
Posting some of the team sets to ebay and still trying to go through what I do have. Let me know and I know I should be able to knock out your needs for you. Thanks, Tony.
Doing a check right now. Best regards, David

Need one 31 to finish my 5th set. Best regards, David

I have an extra one - I will add it to the pile of stuff I am trying to put together for you for our deal.

Also - have to head out today, may try and stop by one of our Targets to see if they have reloaded anything in card section.

Just went through putting my Update Chrome Pink refractor set in numerical order and lo and behold I'm 1 card short,#HMT73 Bryce Harper. Looked everywhere for it and seems like I still need it. If anyone has one and wants to do a PWE trade,lemme know.

Thanks,
Brett

Haven't been to Target in over 2 months. Topps 2019 and Heritage 2019 should be out in about 6 days. Best regards, David

2019 Topps Retail has been out for about 1-2 weeks now. 2019 Heritage Retail has been popping up in Targets in central NJ in the past couple days.