2018 Topps Chrome update Mega boxes at Target!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
There were about 20 of them! Picked up three for now....Will try to get a few more tomorrow as pay day for the retired is Nov 1. Best regards, David

Picked up one at Target on Saturday - left three on the shelf. Wasn't too bad - a couple Albies, a couple Torres, Soto,& Ohtani. Will try and get the full break posted in the box break section.

The Targets around here seem to have a pretty good selection.

Picked up one at Target on Saturday - left three on the shelf. Wasn't too bad - a couple Albies, a couple Torres, Soto,& Ohtani. Will try and get the full break posted in the box break section.

The Targets around here seem to have a pretty good selection.
Theres 100 players in the set......so if your putting the set together ....need about 4 or 5 boxes......Best regards, David

Theres 100 players in the set......so if your putting the set together ....need about 4 or 5 boxes......Best regards, David

Probably not working on the set - will cherry pick the ones I want for the PC, and than trade/sell off the rest. Have heard the hangar packs seem to offer up better "hits".

Stopped by our West Side Target this morning after an appointment - not a single blaster or hangar of Chrome Update. Other than that, it was pretty well stocked with whatever you might be searching for.....

Stopped by our West Side Target this morning after an appointment - not a single blaster or hangar of Chrome Update. Other than that, it was pretty well stocked with whatever you might be searching for.....

Same situation here. Stopped in to get a price adjustment on the boxes/packs I bought last week as cards are on ad this week. Card displays were pretty well stocked with two glaring holes...

While out yesterday, checked the target I picked up a box at a couple days ago - no chrome update. Also checked another one in Lancaster - no chrome update. Guess it is truly hit or miss if you are able to find any.

While out yesterday, checked the target I picked up a box at a couple days ago - no chrome update. Also checked another one in Lancaster - no chrome update. Guess it is truly hit or miss if you are able to find any.

Target.com has them for $17.99 but sadly,no hanger packs :(

Target.com has them for $17.99 but sadly,no hanger packs :(

The hangars have the pinks that you are looking for, correct??

What happens is who ever see them first....buys all of them! Leaving nothing for everyone else. Best regards, David

Very Grinch-like!!!! But it does seem like there are people out there that getting these update chromes is all they think about. I am not making any special trips to Target for them, if I find them in normal travels, it is just a bonus.

The hangars have the pinks that you are looking for, correct??

Very Grinch-like!!!! But it does seem like there are people out there that getting these update chromes is all they think about. I am not making any special trips to Target for them, if I find them in normal travels, it is just a bonus.
But....these people or hogs.....know when the new baseball cards are re-supplied at Target (know the third party supplies and fellow then from Target to Target)....I got lucky because the third party changed from Thur to Monday and this lefted all of the 2018 Topps Chrome Mega boxes.....of which I only took 3! Lefted over 16 .....and they were gone the next day. Best regards, David PS Hangers have the pink refractors.

Yeah, I was lucky to find the boxes there when I did. I purchased 2 and left 8. When I got home and seen what they were selling for on ebay, I told my wife. She said go back and get them, and I said no. But they were bringing like $40 a box on confirmed sales when I looked. I opened my two, and haven't been to a target since.

Were in stock on Target's website over the weekend, but gone now. My sister pulled a printing plate auto of a Sox prospect and an Acuna red parellel numbered to /25 in her boxes she bought off the website earlier in the week. We bought a few more over the weekend while they were still in stock on Target's website. Should be a fun break!

But....these people or hogs.....know when the new baseball cards are re-supplied at Target (know the third party supplies and fellow then from Target to Target)....I got lucky because the third party changed from Thur to Monday and this lefted all of the 2018 Topps Chrome Mega boxes.....of which I only took 3! Lefted over 16 .....and they were gone the next day. Best regards, David PS Hangers have the pink refractors.

A local hobby shop in my area is known to travel to every Target store within 50 miles, buy the hot retail products (blasters etc) and then sell in their shop. A little ridiculous to me...