2018 Topps Chrome update Mega boxes at Target!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Target coupon valid 11/28/18 to 12/15/2018.....limit one per guest....$20.00 off store wide purchase of $100.00 or more....exclusions apply. Best regards, David PS still have $75.00 in gift cards that I can use....the ones that we're 10% off!

You can get the $25/$100 and $10/$50 Target coupon in the app and then get an additional of the same coupon by texting 827-438 with TOY25 or TOY10. Worked like a charm for me with both versions but I'm on to 18-19 Prizm Basketball now for Doncic :)

Last edited:
Is that the price for the bowman draft?

even so, will probably stay away from it....Need to reduce the card spending for a little bit as we head into Xmas season.
Topps chrome update ....bowman draft is not out at this time....hobby is released this coming Friday. Best regards, David

You can get the $25/$100 and $10/$50 Target coupon in the app and then get an additional of the same coupon by texting 827-438 with TOY25 or TOY10. Worked like a charm for me with both versions but I'm on to 18-19 Prizm Basketball now for Doncic :)

Only two more days...I'm giving it a shot tomorrow! Best regards, David

Went again today looking for hangers and they only had 5 Mega boxes and couldn't pull the trigger. My favorite shop in Cooperstown has some Pujols set aside for me from collections he's bought over the summer so I'll probably go check them out tomorrow.

On a side note,went there weekend before last and picked up a few packs. Among them were 2 packs of 2018-19 Upper Deck Series 1 hockey and in the 2nd pack I pulled an Elias Peterrsson Young Guns RC (best one in the set).

Last edited:
Swung by our east side target this morning - card section was picked through. No Chrome Update to be had. Will give the west side a shot tomorrow.....

Swung by our east side target this morning - card section was picked through. No Chrome Update to be had. Will give the west side a shot tomorrow.....

It's been strange here. There weren't any to be had three weeks ago and in the past week I've seen three different Targets with 25+ Chrome Update Mega boxes on their shelves.

My sister worked for Target and said Xcel stocks on Fridays so hopefully you will have some luck!

Nothing here....No mega boxes of topps chrome update and no blasters with the pink refractor for topps chrome update....Bummer.....had $75.00 in gift cards and nothing to buy....but did get gift wrap for presents and did get the final present for my Nephews little girl 4 years old.....Learning book with coloring and numbers and puzzles for a 3 to 4 year old. Best regards, David

Prizm hoops was nowhere to be found at the first Target earlier this week. My son did pull a base Doncic out of a Donruss Basketball blaster.

Have to run out at lunch today, and surprisingly enough, if I program the GPS just right, it will take me past the other Target in town, so will stop by to see what they have available.....

Purchased Bowman draft super jumbo box from local hobby store.....cost 250.00....got 5 autos and 595 cards. Not bad....hit the Purple auto of Casey Mize Tigers 003/250! Plus gold refractor 22/50 of Recommended Viewings of Casey Mize/Brady Singer! Mize is one of the players on cover of the box! Best regards, David

Looks like one of his purple auto.....went for over $150.00. Best wishes, David

Very nice pull! Opened multiple jumbo packs of 2018 Bowman that were picked up at The Philly Show - hope to get the results posted in Box Breaks later today - but pulled a purple auto of Dennis Santana (Dodgers) #'d 57/250.

Also found 3 hanger packs of 2018 TCU - nothing earth shaking, but did get about half the cards needed to finish out my 2nd set.

To busy today.....framers market in the morning......shopping in late afternoon.....and watching the Bulldogs win in Las Vegas bowel over Arizona State Devils. Best regards, David

Hoping Target has re-supply their baseball stock! Best regards, David PS as I have $50.00 in gift cards!

You and me both - going to have a couple more chances to stop by between now and Xmas - the question becomes, if I can find them, can I keep from busting them open before Christmas morning????

Prizm hoops was nowhere to be found at the first Target earlier this week. My son did pull a base Doncic out of a Donruss Basketball blaster.

Have to run out at lunch today, and surprisingly enough, if I program the GPS just right, it will take me past the other Target in town, so will stop by to see what they have available.....

Always interesting how the GPS always finds a Target... :)

Targets in our area restocked Prizm basketball megas on Friday morning. Pulled a Doncic Silver plus alot of other of the decent prospects in their Silver and red ice refractors so with that and the great Target deal over now I am officially done :)

Always interesting how the GPS always finds a Target... :)

Targets in our area restocked Prizm basketball megas on Friday morning. Pulled a Doncic Silver plus alot of other of the decent prospects in their Silver and red ice refractors so with that and the great Target deal over now I am officially done :)
Same here....but maybe Bowman Draft Mega boxes???? Best regards, David

Another Target stop today, another strikeout. Hoping for one last reload prior to Xmas. Not like my son won't have cards from Santa, but we have been having a blast with the Chrome Update....

The two Targets around us have been dried up for Chrome Update for awhile now..... The one was basically cleared out of every pack/box of cards available. Somebody is still enjoying this hobby and busting packs!