2018 Topps Chrome update Mega boxes at Target!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Was out this afternoon, stopped by one of our Targets - 20 boxes on the shelf, but still haven't seen a hangar pack. Bought 5, left the rest for other unlucky souls...

Have now broken 8 boxes -- no autographs, no color, no refractors -- nothing but base. And STILL 16 cards away from completing the set. Officially done chasing it now!

No more mega boxes.....but the blasters with the PS pink refractors for 2018 Topps Chrome update showed up ......picked up 8 blasters....lefted about 16...Best regards, David PS only two pink per blasters....topps chrome had at 3.

7 cards short of my pink refractor set. If anyone can help,gimme a shout. I think #25 Acuna is the only biggie of the bunch.

Last edited:
Wonder if the blasters are still there...Might drop by tomorrow. Best regards, David

Stopped by our east side Target this morning on the way home from the dentist - no blasters or hangers to be found. I know I said I was done with Chrome Update, but for the price, it is a fun little rip, with some nice potential payoffs in the future.

Stopped by our east side Target this morning on the way home from the dentist - no blasters or hangers to be found. I know I said I was done with Chrome Update, but for the price, it is a fun little rip, with some nice potential payoffs in the future.
Its a gamble...but with only 100 players.....would live to hit an auto or red auto of one of the top RC! Might pick up a few blasters....if any are lefted over! Best regards, David

Its a gamble...but with only 100 players.....would live to hit an auto or red auto of one of the top RC! Might pick up a few blasters....if any are lefted over! Best regards, David

Received my check from jury duty yesterday - figured it was sort of like found money. Cashed it and crossed my fingers that the west side Target might have a blaster or hangers. Still no hangers...but there was about a dozen blasters - grabbed 4 and paid in cash. Busted them as soon as I got home - multiple Acunas, but no Soto 55's. On the plus side, two autos, including a green #'d /99. May be putting a 2nd set of Chrome Update together now.....

Based on that, wonder if I should go grab a couple more and see if it was a lucky shelf batch.

Also saw multiple boxes of 2018/19 Prizm basketball ($49.99) - was seriously thinking about picking one of those up.....

Received my check from jury duty yesterday - figured it was sort of like found money. Cashed it and crossed my fingers that the west side Target might have a blaster or hangers. Still no hangers...but there was about a dozen blasters - grabbed 4 and paid in cash. Busted them as soon as I got home - multiple Acunas, but no Soto 55's. On the plus side, two autos, including a green #'d /99. May be putting a 2nd set of Chrome Update together now.....

Based on that, wonder if I should go grab a couple more and see if it was a lucky shelf batch.

Also saw multiple boxes of 2018/19 Prizm basketball ($49.99) - was seriously thinking about picking one of those up.....

Not bad two autos! I'm hoping for a red auto of Acuna! Best wishes, David

Not bad two autos! I'm hoping for a red auto of Acuna! Best wishes, David

Yeah, can't complain too much - but a Acuna/Soto/Torres/Ohtani auto of any color would have been sweet - even a non auto color of any of them would have been great.

Yeah, can't complain too much - but a Acuna/Soto/Torres/Ohtani auto of any color would have been sweet - even a non auto color of any of them would have been great.

I was tempted at some fully stocked 2018-19 Prizm Basketball hangers,blasters and $34.98 mega boxes at Walmart yesterday but passed on them. Seems like you did pretty well on the Chrome Updates. Who were your autos?

I was tempted at some fully stocked 2018-19 Prizm Basketball hangers,blasters and $34.98 mega boxes at Walmart yesterday but passed on them. Seems like you did pretty well on the Chrome Updates. Who were your autos?

Can't complain....Hopefully I will have enough to put a 2nd set together.

Autos were:
Daniel Mengden A's
Tyler Danish White Sox - green #'d 11/99

Can't complain....Hopefully I will have enough to put a 2nd set together.

Autos were:
Daniel Mengden A's
Tyler Danish White Sox - green #'d 11/99
The expensive bowman draft is coming out on Dec 14....only planning on getting one or two hobby boxes.....Might try a few more blasters if theres any lefted over at target. Best regards, David

I'm gonna hit Target today while Christmas shopping. Heard they have coupons this week for $10 off $50/$25 off $100 for toys and games (cards included in those). I've only picked up 8 hanger packs from this stuff total. May try a Mega box for giggles if no hangers.

The expensive bowman draft is coming out on Dec 14....only planning on getting one or two hobby boxes.....Might try a few more blasters if theres any lefted over at target. Best regards, David

Staying away from Bowman Draft...if I do anything else it will be the Prizm Hoops.

I'm gonna hit Target today while Christmas shopping. Heard they have coupons this week for $10 off $50/$25 off $100 for toys and games (cards included in those). I've only picked up 8 hanger packs from this stuff total. May try a Mega box for giggles if no hangers.

I heard about the coupon as well - will find it and than make a Target run tomorrow at lunch and see if I can find a box or two to put under the tree.

Staying away from Bowman Draft...if I do anything else it will be the Prizm Hoops.

I heard about the coupon as well - will find it and than make a Target run tomorrow at lunch and see if I can find a box or two to put under the tree.

Target had 6 Mega boxes but also saw season sets of Stranger Things on sale so I picked up the DVDs instead lol. Heard many good things about that show so figured I'd check it out.

Target coupon valid 11/28/18 to 12/15/2018.....limit one per guest....$20.00 off store wide purchase of $100.00 or more....exclusions apply. Best regards, David PS still have $75.00 in gift cards that I can use....the ones that we're 10% off!