Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. zlw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    12,449
    Bench Bucks
    848
    Blog Entries
    2
    Bench Points
    1880
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Jeremy Guthrie

    Go to zlw1's ebay items


    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    See anything up there you can use? Also here is an old post with an updated list you may see something. Just let me know..Thanks

    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ve!?highlight=
    I don't know what either relic card books, but I am interested in these:
    2017 Topps Gypsy Queen Autographs #GQABS Blake Snell
    2017 Donruss Signature Series Blue #35 Jonathan Villar/99
    Both of those book $10 ea.
    Let me know. Thanks!

  2. Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    4,323
    Bench Bucks
    1,064
    Bench Points
    685
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to lefty1971's ebay items
    Go to StirKrazy's comc items

    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by zlw1 View Post
    I don't know what either relic card books, but I am interested in these:
    2017 Topps Gypsy Queen Autographs #GQABS Blake Snell
    2017 Donruss Signature Series Blue #35 Jonathan Villar/99
    Both of those book $10 ea.
    Let me know. Thanks!
    Going to send you a pm....
    COLLECTING
    Baseball: Joey Votto - Nick Senzel
    Football: Titans
    Hockey: Shea Weber - Predators
    Nascar - Ricky Rudd - Chase Elliott

    .

  3. millo67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    PATILLAS, PUERTO RICO
    Posts
    3,428
    Bench Bucks
    2,436
    Bench Points
    432
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    The Baerga is gone and really didn't see anything for the Abreu....sorry.
    OK Thanks
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  4. cornwellfamily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    397
    Bench Bucks
    1,020
    Bench Points
    47
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #19
    Would be intersted in the caratini and the clemens, not sure if I have anything worthy:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/55686140@N08/albums

  5. Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    4,323
    Bench Bucks
    1,064
    Bench Points
    685
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to lefty1971's ebay items
    Go to StirKrazy's comc items

    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by cornwellfamily View Post
    Would be intersted in the caratini and the clemens, not sure if I have anything worthy:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/55686140@N08/albums
    What kind of value do you have on the 2 booklets? Also for some reason I'm interested in the Darius Rucker auto.
    COLLECTING
    Baseball: Joey Votto - Nick Senzel
    Football: Titans
    Hockey: Shea Weber - Predators
    Nascar - Ricky Rudd - Chase Elliott

    .

  6. cornwellfamily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    397
    Bench Bucks
    1,020
    Bench Points
    47
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    What kind of value do you have on the 2 booklets? Also for some reason I'm interested in the Darius Rucker auto.
    The Thonpson auto is 30, the Stanky has no book its numbered to 10. I would say around 80-100, The Rucker auto I can only go by Ebay and would say 20?

  7. Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    4,323
    Bench Bucks
    1,064
    Bench Points
    685
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to lefty1971's ebay items
    Go to StirKrazy's comc items

    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by cornwellfamily View Post
    The Thonpson auto is 30, the Stanky has no book its numbered to 10. I would say around 80-100, The Rucker auto I can only go by Ebay and would say 20?
    Sending you a pm...
    COLLECTING
    Baseball: Joey Votto - Nick Senzel
    Football: Titans
    Hockey: Shea Weber - Predators
    Nascar - Ricky Rudd - Chase Elliott

    .

  8. cornwellfamily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    397
    Bench Bucks
    1,020
    Bench Points
    47
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #23
    Pm Answered. Didn't realize the Abreu Booklet was so much. Let me know if we could still do something

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •