Random Baseball auto's for trade...Scans Inside!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lefty

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Main want is guys in my sig but will consider anything from any sport with Hockey being priority. Thanks!

I0l2TvQ.png

YROcLkv.png

cf0xIm8.png

3JgYsYO.png

Hi -

I'd love to swap my Hockey for Baseball (especially that Clemens, but I seriously doubt I'd have anything you'd want for that one). Let me know if you can use any Hockey and we'll go from there. Thanks!!

Scobes

Hi:

If you have time to check my buckets I can use the Baerga and the Caratini. The only hockey I have is a Panini GU from Nathan MacKinnon of the Avalanche (2014, Rookie).

Thank you,

Luis

Hi -

I'd love to swap my Hockey for Baseball (especially that Clemens, but I seriously doubt I'd have anything you'd want for that one). Let me know if you can use any Hockey and we'll go from there. Thanks!!

Scobes

Didn't really see anything jumping out at me. I'm in for the day so I will have another look.

Hi:

If you have time to check my buckets I can use the Baerga and the Caratini. The only hockey I have is a Panini GU from Nathan MacKinnon of the Avalanche (2014, Rookie).

Thank you,

Luis

Can I get more info on the Mackinnon and I have some interest in the Chapman auto. I have no idea on bv's and I'm sure the Caratini doesn't have one .. it is /5

Can I get more info on the Mackinnon and I have some interest in the Chapman auto. I have no idea on bv's and I'm sure the Caratini doesn't have one .. it is /5

NKGtmc8ItzCJN7Nr3PLLWC7fXLtbhmctYazNw=w546-h750-no.png

It's a 2014 Panini Father's Day Rookie Jerseys #NM NATHAN MacKINNON (Avalanche)

Last edited:
I have these two from a random break I did last year
2017 Upper Deck UD Game Jersey #GJ-BN Brock Nelson
2017 Upper Deck UD Game Jersey #GJ-SB Sam Bennett

Will trade for any baseball game used or auto you might want to part with up there if either or both interest you.

I have these two from a random break I did last year
2017 Upper Deck UD Game Jersey #GJ-BN Brock Nelson
2017 Upper Deck UD Game Jersey #GJ-SB Sam Bennett

Will trade for any baseball game used or auto you might want to part with up there if either or both interest you.

Are they 16-17 or 17-18? I'd be interested in them if they are 17-18.

I don't know what either relic card books, but I am interested in these:
2017 Topps Gypsy Queen Autographs #GQABS Blake Snell
2017 Donruss Signature Series Blue #35 Jonathan Villar/99
Both of those book $10 ea.
Let me know. Thanks!

Going to send you a pm....