Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 61
  1. bblair_2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Fort Plain,NY
    Posts
    8,459
    Bench Bucks
    2,329
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1518
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to hitman73's ebay items


    #31
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan1313 View Post
    Brett,
    I will need to verify that I still have the Pujols cards you listed. Do you have an idea of which ones you need in return along with the remaining pinks on your list?



    David,
    I would like to get a RC logo or 1st Bowman Chrome card of the players in my sig.

    Thanks,
    David
    Any combination of the Pujols cards I listed along with the pinks minus the Story will work for me if you can swing it. I'll leave it up to you.
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

  2. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    63,143
    Bench Bucks
    29,004
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    9801
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #32
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan1313 View Post
    Brett,
    I will need to verify that I still have the Pujols cards you listed. Do you have an idea of which ones you need in return along with the remaining pinks on your list?



    David,
    I would like to get a RC logo or 1st Bowman Chrome card of the players in my sig.

    Thanks,
    David
    My last offer....2018 Topps Chrome Update Juan Soto HMT98. Let me know. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.


  3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,165
    Bench Bucks
    5,760
    Bench Points
    1527
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #33
    To the top

  4. katester44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    10,272
    Bench Bucks
    7,480
    Blog Entries
    12
    Bench Points
    1150
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #34
    Could use the following:
    BASE:
    5 12 21 36 37 44 51 63 70 (2 if you have them) 74 85 88 96

    Pink Border:
    45 Ichiro
    70 Judge

    IA:
    Judge
    Ichiro

    Have a bunch of base RC's that you are looking for, and a couple of RC International Affair cards as well. The base will be my priority and go from there. Let me know. Thanks.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

    Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

    wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

    Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0


  5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,165
    Bench Bucks
    5,760
    Bench Points
    1527
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #35
    Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    Could use the following:
    BASE:
    5 12 21 36 37 44 51 63 70 (2 if you have them) 74 85 88 96

    Pink Border:
    45 Ichiro
    70 Judge

    IA:
    Judge
    Ichiro

    Have a bunch of base RC's that you are looking for, and a couple of RC International Affair cards as well. The base will be my priority and go from there. Let me know. Thanks.
    I have all of the cards you listed above including two copies of #70 Judge. I am more interested in the base RC rather than the IA inserts. I am also interested in base Topps or Update RC versions.

    Thanks,
    David

  6. katester44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    10,272
    Bench Bucks
    7,480
    Blog Entries
    12
    Bench Points
    1150
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #36
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan1313 View Post
    I have all of the cards you listed above including two copies of #70 Judge. I am more interested in the base RC rather than the IA inserts. I am also interested in base Topps or Update RC versions.

    Thanks,
    David
    Right now, I am holding the Flagship and Update RC's for the guys you are looking for. But I do have a Adames rainbow foil from update and an Adames Salute card from Update to add to the mix.

    As mentioned, the base cards are my priority, want to finish up the set. Than the IA's, than the pink borders. I am sure we can work something out, at least for the base. Thanks.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

    Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

    wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

    Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

  7. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    63,143
    Bench Bucks
    29,004
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    9801
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #37
    Thanks for the reply. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.


  8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,165
    Bench Bucks
    5,760
    Bench Points
    1527
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #38
    Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    Right now, I am holding the Flagship and Update RC's for the guys you are looking for. But I do have a Adames rainbow foil from update and an Adames Salute card from Update to add to the mix.

    As mentioned, the base cards are my priority, want to finish up the set. Than the IA's, than the pink borders. I am sure we can work something out, at least for the base. Thanks.
    Please let me know which specific cards you have. I can offer all of the cards you listed for some combination in return. Just let me know. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Best regards, David
    David,
    I apologize for skipping over your post. I did not see it before bumping up my threads. I would trade for the Soto if you still would like to. I also posted on your thread with a couple of Update golds that you need. Please let me know.

    Thanks,
    David

  9. katester44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    10,272
    Bench Bucks
    7,480
    Blog Entries
    12
    Bench Points
    1150
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #39
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan1313 View Post
    Please let me know which specific cards you have. I can offer all of the cards you listed for some combination in return. Just let me know. Thanks.
    PM coming your way, thanks.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

    Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

    wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

    Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

  10. katester44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    10,272
    Bench Bucks
    7,480
    Blog Entries
    12
    Bench Points
    1150
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #40
    Trade posted up. Thanks!
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

    Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

    wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

    Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0


  11. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,165
    Bench Bucks
    5,760
    Bench Points
    1527
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #41
    Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    Trade posted up. Thanks!
    Trade confirmed. Cards will mail out today. Thanks.


  12. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,165
    Bench Bucks
    5,760
    Bench Points
    1527
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #42
    To the top


  13. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,165
    Bench Bucks
    5,760
    Bench Points
    1527
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #43
    To the top


  14. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,165
    Bench Bucks
    5,760
    Bench Points
    1527
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #44
    To the top


  15. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,165
    Bench Bucks
    5,760
    Bench Points
    1527
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #45
    To the top

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •