Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 45
  1. metsman1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,320
    Bench Bucks
    1,699
    Bench Points
    807
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to metsman1986's ebay items
    Go to metsman1986's comc items

    #16
    These are the two I was inquiring about..........You mentioned in one of your posts about your trade list for this years products so I went there...........Sorry for the confusion........

    2018 Topps Chrome B&W Negative Refractor #29 Buster Posey, $8
    2018 Topps Chrome Purple Refractors #25 Rafael Devers /299 $10

    I'll find you something else when I get home..........Thanks.........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    New website is currently under construction....Not compatible with mobile devices yet........


  2. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    665
    Bench Bucks
    908
    Bench Points
    105
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    These are the two I was inquiring about..........You mentioned in one of your posts about your trade list for this years products so I went there...........Sorry for the confusion........

    2018 Topps Chrome B&W Negative Refractor #29 Buster Posey, $8
    2018 Topps Chrome Purple Refractors #25 Rafael Devers /299 $10

    I'll find you something else when I get home..........Thanks.........Mike
    Mike, LMK what else you have. I think I will take the Day Glow now but not for sure about the other two. I would like something better than two base cards if you have any inserts. Thanks, Gene
    I collect Nolan Ryan cards I do not have. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.


  3. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Morton, IL
    Posts
    483
    Bench Bucks
    1,058
    Bench Points
    214
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by ryancollector View Post
    It looks like I can use these:

    06 WalMart
    06 Heritage Then & Now
    06 Prime Cuts Icons #43 (Should the # be 40?)
    13 A&G Across the Years
    16 Archives #271

    LMK what you are interested in. Thanks for the post & List.
    Ok, just lmk about the Archives. I double checked the # on the prime cuts and it's #43. I don't have opg, do you have values of those you need? Do you have a list I could look through? I'm interested in newer key rookies or vintage pre-80 hofers.

  4. reickholt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    8,990
    Bench Bucks
    4,137
    Bench Points
    1651
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #19
    How about these two for the 2 Williams
    Topps Chrome Gleyber Torres RC $20
    TWINS
    Topps Chrome refractor Mega Max Kepler $ ??


    Quote Originally Posted by ryancollector View Post
    Rick, thanks for the list. I can use two cards. 2005 Epix Emerald, $20
    2015 Museum #83, $4.

    Would you go to my profile to look at my thread titled "Tradelist"? It has all my 2018 cards for trade. I will have to look this morning to see if I have any Ripken cards you might need. I do have six twin refractors hopefully you can use. LMK if you find $24 worth. Thanks
    Need Ripkens that I don't have 2,820 different Ripkens & counting, Joe Mauer, Twins refractors. I will also consider better RCs,Jeter,etc.
    2005 Zenith SUPER COLLECTOR
    2005 Zenith

    Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,4 button holes,& 221 different autographs & auto variations.


  5. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    665
    Bench Bucks
    908
    Bench Points
    105
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by swish54 View Post
    Ok, just lmk about the Archives. I double checked the # on the prime cuts and it's #43. I don't have opg, do you have values of those you need? Do you have a list I could look through? I'm interested in newer key rookies or vintage pre-80 hofers.
    I can't use the Archives #271. I found where I bought it on Ebay so it should arrive in 2-3 days. I bought a few on my list when I posted but I have taken them off. Yes, I can look up prices, I do have OPG. For my trade list, click on my name, click on threads, then choose "trade list". I think it is the second thread listed from the top. I will give you prices so you will know how much you can choose, except for the Prime Cuts Icons. Being numbered to 25, Beckett hasn't given it a price so you will have to tell me what you want for the card. Cards with prices are below.


    2006 Topps Wal-Mart #WM2 Ted Williams 87, $6
    2006 Topps Heritage Then and Now #TN2 T.Williams/M.Young, $5
    2006 Prime Cuts Icons #4B /25, $N/A
    2013 A&G Across the Years, $2.50
    Total $13.50+Prime Cuts Icon
    I collect Nolan Ryan cards I do not have. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.


  6. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    665
    Bench Bucks
    908
    Bench Points
    105
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by reickholt View Post
    How about these two for the 2 Williams
    Topps Chrome Gleyber Torres RC $20
    TWINS
    Topps Chrome refractor Mega Max Kepler $ ??
    Rick, it looks like the Xfractor Kepler BV$3. So I will make that trade if you wish. Post it up if you are good with the trade. Thanks again.
    I collect Nolan Ryan cards I do not have. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

  7. reickholt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    8,990
    Bench Bucks
    4,137
    Bench Points
    1651
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #22
    Posted, will mal Friday PM. Thanks!
    Rick

    Quote Originally Posted by ryancollector View Post
    Rick, it looks like the Xfractor Kepler BV$3. So I will make that trade if you wish. Post it up if you are good with the trade. Thanks again.
    Need Ripkens that I don't have 2,820 different Ripkens & counting, Joe Mauer, Twins refractors. I will also consider better RCs,Jeter,etc.
    2005 Zenith SUPER COLLECTOR
    2005 Zenith

    Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,4 button holes,& 221 different autographs & auto variations.

  8. metsman1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,320
    Bench Bucks
    1,699
    Bench Points
    807
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to metsman1986's ebay items
    Go to metsman1986's comc items

    #23
    Hey Gene........Do you need any inserts from the .406 Target set from 2007 Topps? Seems like I have a lot of those...........Thanks and LMK..........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    New website is currently under construction....Not compatible with mobile devices yet........


  9. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    665
    Bench Bucks
    908
    Bench Points
    105
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    Hey Gene........Do you need any inserts from the .406 Target set from 2007 Topps? Seems like I have a lot of those...........Thanks and LMK..........Mike
    Mike, I have a couple so I am not really looking for more but I would take one if it evened out our trade. I have #31 and 32 so the highest number card you have other than 31 or 32 is what I want. You can post the trade. Thanks, Gene
    I collect Nolan Ryan cards I do not have. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

  10. richloughlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Cary, NC
    Posts
    5,145
    Bench Bucks
    918
    Bench Points
    1342
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to sadek28's ebay items


    #25
    I have these available:

    1989 Bowman Redemption Card
    1991 28 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes
    1991 29 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes
    1991 30 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes
    1991 31 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes
    1991 33 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes
    1991 34 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes
    1991 35 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes
    2001 TC15 Topps Combos (with Tony Gwynn)
    2001 TC15 Topps Chrome Combos (with Tony Gwynn)
    2005 8 Upper Deck Wingfield Collection
    2005 86 Upper Deck Sweet Spot Classic
    2007 TW16 Topps .406 Season
    2007 TW20 Topps .406 Season
    2007 TW30 Topps .406 Season
    2013 83 Topps Allen & Ginter
    2013 120 Topps Archives
    2015 90 Panini Cooperstown
    Collect-A-Books
    2018 500-TW Donruss Diamond Kings The 500


    Rich
    "This game is bigger than all of us" - Billy Martin


  11. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    665
    Bench Bucks
    908
    Bench Points
    105
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by richloughlin View Post
    I have these available:

    1989 Bowman Redemption Card
    1991 28 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes
    1991 29 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes
    1991 30 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes
    1991 31 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes
    1991 33 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes
    1991 34 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes
    1991 35 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes
    2001 TC15 Topps Combos (with Tony Gwynn)
    2001 TC15 Topps Chrome Combos (with Tony Gwynn)
    2005 8 Upper Deck Wingfield Collection
    2005 86 Upper Deck Sweet Spot Classic
    2007 TW16 Topps .406 Season
    2007 TW20 Topps .406 Season
    2007 TW30 Topps .406 Season
    2013 83 Topps Allen & Ginter
    2013 120 Topps Archives
    2015 90 Panini Cooperstown
    Collect-A-Books
    2018 500-TW Donruss Diamond Kings The 500


    Rich
    Rich, thanks for the list. I can use 4 cards from you:

    05 UD Wingfield Collection, $6
    07 Topps 406 #20 & 30, $1.50 ea.
    13 A&G #83, $2

    LMK what you want from me. Gene
    I collect Nolan Ryan cards I do not have. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

  12. metsman1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,320
    Bench Bucks
    1,699
    Bench Points
    807
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to metsman1986's ebay items
    Go to metsman1986's comc items

    #27
    Hi Gene.......How about TW1 and TW36; those are the first one of the set and the last one..........Thanks and LMK..........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    New website is currently under construction....Not compatible with mobile devices yet........


  13. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    665
    Bench Bucks
    908
    Bench Points
    105
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #28
    Mike, that sounds fine. Go ahead and post the trade. Thanks, Gene
    I collect Nolan Ryan cards I do not have. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

  14. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    60,027
    Bench Bucks
    25,608
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    9408
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #29
    Any need for Ted Williams StoryBook Ending from 2018 Topps update? Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.


  15. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    665
    Bench Bucks
    908
    Bench Points
    105
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #30
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Any need for Ted Williams StoryBook Ending from 2018 Topps update? Best regards, David
    Thanks David but I already have that card.
    I collect Nolan Ryan cards I do not have. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •