WTTF: Ted Williams

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scobes, I have them all except the Ohtani #180. I have Ohtani RR Holo #56. I just mailed out a couple of Ohtani's and I might have either taken the wrong one off my tradelist, or possibly mailed the wrong one. If you want #56 Holo, $12, I will let you have that one in place of #180. LMK If you want #56, go ahead and post or LMK what you want in place of #180. Thanks, Gene

Hi Gene -

That works for me. Trade is posted. Thanks!!

Scobes

Hi -

I am interested in these:

Ozzie Albies #FAP-OA Auto Patch Redemption, Atlanta
Chipper Jones #184 Flame, Atlanta

BLUE CHIP:
Joey Votto

SEPIAS:
Mike Foltynewicz

NEVER COMPROMISE:
John Smoltz

2018 HERITAGE HIGH NUMBER

Rookie Performer Ronals Acuna, Jr.
Breakout Braves Freeman & Acuna
Mini Ozzie Albies

Please check my homepage and I have these Ted Williams that aren't listed:

2015 Topps Museum Collection Green #83 Ted Williams 40/199
2014 Topps Tribute Green #23 Ted Williams 23/50
2013 Topps Triple Threads Amethyst #1 Ted Williams 649/650
2013 Topps Triple Threads Emerald #1 Ted Williams 203/250
2015 Topps Baseball Royalty #BR3 Ted Williams
2017 Topps Museum Collection #65 Ted Williams

Thanks and PLMK.

I looked at your homepage but couldn't find any Ted Williams cards. I also checked for Nolan Ryan but you didn't have anything I could use so I am going with what you listed in my thread. I just mailed off yesterday the Ozzie Albies mini so it has been traded. I can't find my Smoltz but I think I still have it, not sure. I am still trying to locate all the cards you mentioned.

I can use these:

15 Topps Baseball Royalty, $6
13 Triple Threads Emerald, $6

I might can use these:

14 Tribute Green /50, $20
15 Museum Green /199, $12
17 Museum #65, $4

I was hoping to get a Ted Williams GU for the Ozzie Auto Patch. Beckett shows the card numbered to either 25, 15 or 10. I guess you don't know until you scratch off the code and show it to Topps. This is the first redemption I have pulled so I don't know how it works. But it appears the card is worth at least $40-50, maybe more depending on the number made. I don't like trading down but you do have the 2014 Tribute I wouldn't mind having. For the Albies auto patch, I would have to have all five of the cards you have that I want. If you decide that is too much, then I will try and find all the cards you mentioned. I should have most, if not all, other than the mini. LMK what you think.

Rotorob-I found all the cards you listed of mine that you were interested in, including the John Smoltz Never Compromise. I was looking for it in Topps 2 instead of Stadium Club. In addition, I found this card while looking, a 2018 Topps 2 Storied World Series Blue numbered to 500 that shows Chipper in the photo, no price given by Beckett, maybe we could agree on $6, which the price would be equal to two of the cards you have for trade.

I can use these two in a PWE trade:

2018 Topps Update - storybook ending - SE4, $2
2018 Topps Update - SP US64, $8

LMK what you need for them. Thanks for the post.

Could use any combo of the following - the Puckett would be the first priority:
2018 TOPPS FIRE
Aaron Judge #PP5, New York Yankees
Aaron Judge #1 Flame, New York Yankees

FIRED UP:
Francisco Lindor

2018 Topps Chrome, Optic & Donruss Refractors

YANKEES:
Topps Chrome #1 Aaron Judge
Optic Pink DK All Stars Aaron Judge
Optic Orange/Yellow #114 Aaron Judge

INDIANS:
Optic Pink Lindor

TWINS:
Optic Pink Kirby Puckett

2018 Stadium Club & Diamond Kings
AURORA:
Francisco Lindor

TROPHY CLUB:
Corey KIuber

Thanks.

Just pulled 2018 Diamond Kings #9 Ted Williams. If you can use that one, it can be added to the couple others you can use. Thanks.

Just pulled 2018 Diamond Kings #9 Ted Williams. If you can use that one, it can be added to the couple others you can use. Thanks.

I am very sorry but somehow I missed your post of 11-12-18 where you listed the cards you wanted. How about you get these two:

18 Optic Pink Refractor Kirby Puckett, $1.50
18 Fire Gold Minted Aaron Judge, $8

I get:
18 Williams Storybook Ending, $2 and
18 Topps Update SP, $8

If you agree, go ahead and post. If you would like to have something different than the Judge Fire, LMK. Thanks, Gene

I am very sorry but somehow I missed your post of 11-12-18 where you listed the cards you wanted. How about you get these two:

18 Optic Pink Refractor Kirby Puckett, $1.50
18 Fire Gold Minted Aaron Judge, $8

I get:
18 Williams Storybook Ending, $2 and
18 Topps Update SP, $8

If you agree, go ahead and post. If you would like to have something different than the Judge Fire, LMK. Thanks, Gene

No worries - trade sounds good to me. Posted it up - PWE is fine. Thanks.