WTTF 2011 Topps Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jflan702

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
For all of those of you who busted a ton of 2011 Update looking for that nice Trout RC, did you keep any of the commons? IF you did, I need a few for a second set. Any help out there?

2011 Topps Update: #9, 175 (Trout, yeah I know), 230, 268

Thanks,

For all of those of you who busted a ton of 2011 Update looking for that nice Trout RC, did you keep any of the commons? IF you did, I need a few for a second set. Any help out there?

2011 Topps Update: #9, 18, 53, 78, 86, 168, 175 (Trout, yeah I know), 230, 268, 285, 294, 316, 330

Thanks,

Have these: 18,53,78,86,168,285,294,316,330 I will package with our current trade.

2006 Topps 312
2005 Topps 150,305,347,368,513,540
1989 Topps variations
27 E*F* copyright
697 Team in White
2004 Donruss 39,56,67

Thanks,
Bill

Last edited:
I have them all, including the Trout. Do you have a tradelist somewhere?
Thanks, Dale

Hi Dale,

I don't think that I have the trade bait for the Trout, but how about the other 3? I don't have a trade bait list but do have tons of base set cards available. Do you have a list anywhere other than the 5 listed in your sig?

Thanks,

Nothing is posted, but I’m mostly looking for parallels right now. Allen & Ginter mini’s of all colors, Heritage Chrome and Refractors, Archives and Stadium Club parallels, Topps Gold and Rainbow Foil. If you could list a few cards out I should be able to pick a couple.
Thanks, Dale
Hi Dale,

I don't think that I have the trade bait for the Trout, but how about the other 3? I don't have a trade bait list but do have tons of base set cards available. Do you have a list anywhere other than the 5 listed in your sig?

Thanks,

Nothing is posted, but I’m mostly looking for parallels right now. Allen & Ginter mini’s of all colors, Heritage Chrome and Refractors, Archives and Stadium Club parallels, Topps Gold and Rainbow Foil. If you could list a few cards out I should be able to pick a couple.
Thanks, Dale

Hi Dale,

The only things I think I can help with are the Topps Gold and Rainbow parallels. Can you let me know what years, players, or teams you are looking for? I will dig some out one you let me know.

Thanks,

Thanks, Dale

Hi Dale,

I took a shot and figured with your Vizquel avatar, below are a bunch of Cleveland inserts that I could find. Let me know if anything looks good.

2004 Flair Inscribed Omar Vizquel #24 #70/199
2012 Topps Mini Gold Carlos Santana #656 #41/61
2013 Topps Mini Pink Lou Marson #443 #25/25
2014 Topps Mini Gold Corey Kluber #279 #05/63
2018 Topps Rainbow #395 Perez, 652 Carpenter
2018 Topps Update Rainbow #US149 Martin, US278 Gomes

Thanks,

Sorry for the delay, the 2018 Rainbow Foil 652 would be great. Problem is, I was at my house in Michigan at the time and it looks like I didn't bring the cards with me back to Louisiana where I'm working. I'll keep looking, but if I left them in Michigan, I won't be able to mail until I go home for Christmas. In the meantime, if you have anything big to trade for Trout or want to make an offer, I'd listen.
Thanks, Dale

Thanks for the help Dale. Post up what you think is fair when you get back to your cards. Let's pass on the Trout for now, as I know I don't have anything in that class for tradebait.

Thanks,

OK, I'm planning to arrive back in Michigan December 22nd, so I'll get those going in the mail then. I won't be back to Louisiana until after the 1st, so you can wait til then to mail mine.
Thanks, Dale
Thanks for the help Dale. Post up what you think is fair when you get back to your cards. Let's pass on the Trout for now, as I know I don't have anything in that class for tradebait.

Thanks,