2018 Update for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi Jeff, and welcome to the Bench!

How about rainbow US112 for the two Matsuis? PWE is fine with me - PLMK or post if OK.

Thanks,
Dan

Thanks - and sounds great! My first time posting a trade. So please let me know if I need to do anything additional. Can send yours out tomorrow.
Jeff

I have this;
2018 Topps Update Postseason Preeminence Insert Jackie Robinson #PO-27 Dodgers

I like this card, All Star Stitches: Albies ATL. I know I need more , did you have something else I can offer?
LMK Thanks

I have this;
2018 Topps Update Postseason Preeminence Insert Jackie Robinson #PO-27 Dodgers

I like this card, All Star Stitches: Albies ATL. I know I need more , did you have something else I can offer?
LMK Thanks

The Albies is pending at this time - I will get back with you if it becomes available.

Thanks,
Dan

Dan, I can trade you PO-27, IA-11, IA-20, IA-31 & IA-32; total bv = $4.85. I'd trade them for your Rainbow Foil 151 & 247; total bv = $5.00.
Thanks, Dale

I need Blue Salute 6 and LITM 26

I have the following that you need Postseason Prominence 7, 20

If you are OK post it

Dan, I can trade you PO-27, IA-11, IA-20, IA-31 & IA-32; total bv = $4.85. I'd trade them for your Rainbow Foil 151 & 247; total bv = $5.00.
Thanks, Dale

Trade's posted, Dale. Thanks for the help!

I need Blue Salute 6 and LITM 26

I have the following that you need Postseason Prominence 7, 20

If you are OK post it

Sorry for the slow update, but I picked those cards up already. List is now current.

EDIT: Did you mean International Affair? I do need IA-7, but just got IA-20 in the trade ahead of you.

Thanks,
Dan

Last edited: