baseball parallels for sale...lots of refractors & '18 donruss blue and green holo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Posted. Please let me know your PayPal and I can get it sent asap

if those are all you need for now , that comes to 4.25 plus 2.50 to cover shipping......if that works for you , please either post the deal or let me know here and i will post it for us....

although i could use it , at this time due to my financial crisis i'm limited to just selling...

fyi - i should have another big batch ready to post in all 3 of my threads in about an hour....

Posted. Please let me know your PayPal and I can get it sent asap

deal confirmed and pay pal address sent in the trade manager.....

for those waiting to wrap up orders for the weekend , the last batch for tonight has been added above.....i hope tol be back with more tomorrow....

I can use these.
1996 donruss press proof 430 bobby jones new york mets 1.00
2007 bowman chrome prospects blue refractor bc111 mike carp 46/150 new york mets 8.00

Any other Mets you have not listed yet that'll get me to the $10 mark? I checked out your other threads and nothing I can use. Mike
Did find one more, need these 3:
2007 bowman chrome prospects blue refractor bc111 mike carp 46/150 new york mets 8.00

If you're all done posting, please post this one up. Thanks, Mike

posted with pay pal info included in the trade manager.....

be sure to keep an eye out as i am hoping to get several thousand more items posted by this weekend and quite frankly i just found boxes full of tons of material i picked up over the past two years but had set aside and forgotten about...

hey mike....i was just going to print out your label and pack the cards when i noticed something....the 3rd card you added was actually already one you had listed...

i can send you a $1 along with your cards , let you double check to see if there's anything else you'd like for $1 , or give you a credit of $1 toward any future purchase....just let me know which would work better for you...

Last edited:
with all current orders either already shipped or set to go out in the morning , i have cleaned up the list again so it should be easy to read through again....currently there are 610 items listed and i hope to get many more added over te next 2-3 days...though i know i have no chance of making enough sales to get my car back by the wednesday deadline , i need to move as much as possible before the weekend... all orders over $10 still get free shipping ... any order from $50-99.99 will get an extra 10% discount and any order of $100 or more will receive a 15% discount...as always , you can combine items from all my threads to reach the free shipping or discount...

Last edited:
with no tv or radio available here , it's going to be a long day.....it looks like i did officially lose my car yesterday , so in hopes of encouraging a few more sales to help with the OTHER bills , i'll offer another one-day deal....thanksgiving day only take 10% off ANY order or spend more than $50 and take 20% off ....

Total on these?

2003 topps chrome refractor 233 johan santana 278/699 minnesota twins 1.25
2013 bowman platinum chrome prospects purple refractor bcp51 alex meyer minnesota twins 0.25
2018 donruss holo green 250 harmon killebrew minnesota twins 0.50
1995 stadium club virtual reality 1 cal ripken jr baltimore orioles 2.00

Total on these?

2003 topps chrome refractor 233 johan santana 278/699 minnesota twins 1.25
2013 bowman platinum chrome prospects purple refractor bcp51 alex meyer minnesota twins 0.25
2018 donruss holo green 250 harmon killebrew minnesota twins 0.50
1995 stadium club virtual reality 1 cal ripken jr baltimore orioles 2.00

4.00 -10% discount = 3.60 + 2.50 shipping = 6.10 ....so $6.00 even ?

after spending the weekend in an unheated flea market shed (including a 30-degree night saturday) i'm back home , still with no car and a desperate backlog of bills...

i'll also be creatiing 1 or 2 new threads and of course adding as much as time permits to my existing posts so please do keep checking back ...

Last edited:
well , still no luck getting a car , but for the third straight weekend i am fortunate enough to have one of my customers offering to come get me around 6 saturday morning to get to the market where i'll once again be staying overnight and catching a ride back home sunday evening....

with that in mind , i'd love to be able to get some of this stuff moved today so i can lighten my load for the weekend....as always , shipping is free on orders over $10 and you may combine items from any of my low-end threads to reach the free shipping threshold....once again to try to boost sales , i'll offer 10% off on ALL ORDERS today and 20% on any order over $50 as long as the sale is set up with the deal posted and confirmed by midnight ET so i have time to pull stuff from my boxes and leave it here instead of hauling it all to the market....

depending on how my day goes , i will also be trying to get a few more items added so keep checking back....

thanks again ,
claude

new items added , sold items removed , and lists re-sorted.....

it may not be much , but as an extra incentive , the first 5 people to make a purchase of $25 or more THIS WEEK and pay by 8 PM FRIDAY can also choose one of the following items as a free bonus ... all freebies will be given out on a first-come-first-served basis ....

free item list :
1987 donruss greg maddux rc
1987 donruss mark mcgwire rr
1987 topps barry bonds rc
1994 collectors choice alex rodriguez rc
2010 bowman platinum prospects miguel sano
2010 topps buster posey rc
2010 topps madison bumgarner rc
2013 bowman draft didi gregorious rc
2013 bowman draft christian yelich rc
1989 pro set barry sanders rc
2004 fleer tradition larry fitzgerald rc
2015 panini contenders draft game day ticket jared goff
2003-04 topps carmelo anthony rc
2003-04 topps dwyane wade rc
2017-18 prestige jayson tatum rc

looks like i may not be available to do anything this evening , so just bumping this up with the very small stack i got organized yesterday added to post #2....