Joe Mauer 09 UD Ballpark Collection Auto Jersey FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Appreciate it. Sorry to waste your time, but I had seen $30 value, so I thought it was something I might be able to use. Congratulations on it being $100 BV, but it put it out of the range of my usefulness. Good luck as there are a bunch of Twins fans. Maybe we need to work a 3 way deal, as I have the Giants you want, you have the Mauer some want, now we just need some Cardinals goodies, lol (hint, hint reickholt, the name Molina rings a bell).

Also have a 3 color patch of Bonds. Cant find a current bv listed but it was $250 when it was pulled.

LMK if interested the Bonds patch.

Also have a 3 color patch of Bonds. Cant find a current bv listed but it was $250 when it was pulled.

LMK if interested the Bonds patch.

I have one other trader who PM'd me about the Mauer before you did, waiting to hear back on if we have a trade. If we dont I'll send you a PM. Which Bonds is it? Thanks,
Derek

I have one other trader who PM'd me about the Mauer before you did, waiting to hear back on if we have a trade. If we dont I'll send you a PM. Which Bonds is it? Thanks,
Derek

is a 2001 Pacific Private Stock Authentic Game Worn Patch #150 Patch is black,orange,gray

Last edited:
t is a 2001 Pacific Private Stock Authentic Game Worn Patch #150 Patch is black,orange,gray

The other trader hasnt responded to my PM in 2 days. I tried to click on your homepage but nothing comes up. Do you have a tradelist? According to my 2009 Beckett Almanac the Bonds Patch is $150, so my guess it could be lower than that now. The cardinals fan who I was talking about the Mauer before you has some Bonds' I could really use but I dont have any Cardinals stuff for him, he mentioned a possible 3-way trade. Do you have some Cardinals he can use?

Nothing for Cardinals in that $ range.
If you click on my trade link it will sometimes look like an"AD Page" you have to locate the link that says - take me to my freewebs and click on that.

The other trader hasnt responded to my PM in 2 days. I tried to click on your homepage but nothing comes up. Do you have a tradelist? According to my 2009 Beckett Almanac the Bonds Patch is $150, so my guess it could be lower than that now. The cardinals fan who I was talking about the Mauer before you has some Bonds' I could really use but I dont have any Cardinals stuff for him, he mentioned a possible 3-way trade. Do you have some Cardinals he can use?

Last edited: