Set completed!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaybo374

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I just finished building a complete 2008 Upper Deck Timeline set. I started this about 10 years ago when my wife and daughter (then 4) gave me a few a packs for Christmas back then. The problem with building the set was the large number of short prints. Having 6 Kershaw rookie cards didn't help either. The last card I needed, #379, is the rarest of all six.

A hearty thanks goes to all of the members of The Bench who helped me piece this set together.

To acquire the final cards, I've tried a new strategy over the past several months. I've been flipping cards on COMC, slowly building up my cash reserve and when one came down in price, I bought it.

Jay

Last edited:
Congratulations on another completed set. It is a nice feeling to get the last card or couple cards to knock a set off.

Congrats!
We seem to remember those tough cards needed to finish sets and when/where we got them.
Enjoy!
Boots

You’re telling me! It took me 15 years to complete a 1972 Topps set and 1969 Topps set. It also took me 16 years to complete a 2002 Bowman Heritage set. Still working on a 2003 Upper Deck Vintage set.