WTTF 2018 Topps Chrome Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hello
have :
HMT9
HMT29
HMT42
HMT56
HMT58
HMT79

Need :

have other set needs if you have none i want

TY
Dale

I have all but #5 from your want list.

Let me know if u still need the Soto! I have HMT89, HMT95 and HMT55. Best regards, David

Need all 3 David. Let me know what I can send you back. Pretty sure I have a purple refractor of a Twin from 2018 Chrome. Will just have to find it.

Finished my set! Just need 1 insert
IA-JA Jose Altuve - Houston Astros
have other set needs on my homepage wantlist located in my sig !!!!
TY
Dale

Okay...but I need two for the Trade as 55 is Soto RC. Best regards, David

Completely understand - will definitely put together more than just the one card. won't have access to cards for the next 24-36 hours or so. Will dig as quickly as possible......

Bump for reply. Best regards, David

Sorry David....it has been an insane last 7 or 8 days. A couple of folks at my office gave their notice over the holidays and after spending all of last Tuesday at the office trying to get things figured out with the remaining staff, have been basically working 7am - midnite since. With breaks for hoops practice and baseball practice..and every now and than a bite to eat, time has been at a premium. About the only exceptions have been watching football on Sunday (computer on, doing paperwork) and a couple hours of TV hanging out with my son. Throw in the fact that this has been our busiest January in company history - just has my head spinning......

I will do my best to find something for you here in the next couple days....crossing fingers.

hello
have :
HMT9
HMT29
HMT42
HMT56
HMT58
HMT79

Need :

have other set needs if you have none i want

TY
Dale

I have the Altuve international affair you need from chrome update.

I also have the following from your wantlist:
2018 Holiday Metallic:
150 160 164

Let me know what you need for the cards you have for me. Thanks.

I have the Altuve international affair you need from chrome update.

I also have the following from your wantlist:
2018 Holiday Metallic:
150 160 164

Let me know what you need for the cards you have for me. Thanks.

How about
hmt29
hmt 42
hmt58

for
2018 Holiday Metallic:
150 160 164

Post it you want
TY
Dale