WTTF 2018 Topps Chrome Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Down to the last 10 needed for my 2nd set.

updated list in initial post, but also adding here for ease of reference

4 5 9 19 21 24 36 44 56 79

In reality - I wasn't able to get the trade done for the last 7 of these. So still looking to finish up the 2nd set that I started. Thanks.

I still have theses 2018 Topps Chrome Update: HMT5, HMT9, HMT24, HMT56, HMT44, and HMT79. Any Ronald Acuna Highlights from 2019 Topps for trade? One will do for the trade. Best regards, David

Last edited:
I still have theses 2018 Topps Chrome Update: HMT5, HMT9, HMT24, HMT56, HMT44, and HMT79. Any Ronald Acuna Highlights from 2019 Topps for trade? One will do for the trade. Best regards, David

I have Acuna Highlights RA-5. If that works, go ahead and post it up. Thanks.

i have these off your want list. lmk if you still need these chrome update 2018 HMT # 4. 5. 9. 21. 24, 79. thanks. Larry

i have these off your want list. lmk if you still need these chrome update 2018 HMT # 4. 5. 9. 21. 24, 79. thanks. Larry

I still need #21 (Clint Frazier) -- last one to knock out the set. Let me know what I can get you for it. Have a bunch of 2018 chrome update available for trade. Thanks.

I still need #21 (Clint Frazier) -- last one to knock out the set. Let me know what I can get you for it. Have a bunch of 2018 chrome update available for trade. Thanks.

Hi. lmk if you have an Hoskins chrome update rc. if so post it up and ill comfirm. pwe is also cool with me. thanks. larry