WTTF 2018 Topps Chrome Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
OK....so busted a couple of boxes of this stuff, and despite horrible collation, I am not to far off from finishing the set, so instead of just having a bunch of singles laying around with half a set hidden somewhere inside it...I am just going to do the set.

Here is what I need to wrap it up -- all cards have HMT-xx as the prefix. I will link to my traders from this set at the bottom of this post.

Thanks for looking and no trade too small!

2018 Topps Chrome Update needs:
21 (LAST ONE NEEDED)

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php/456799-2018-Topps-Update-Chrome-Mega-Box

Last edited:
I have 51 and 96 for you.

Would take 29 Rosario and 78 deGrom in return if that works, or if you can swing through my tradelist and see if you have anything there instead, that'd be even better. Link is in my sig.

I have extra for trade: 5, 12, 36, 51, 70 (Judge), 88, 96. Any gold for 2018 topps update for trade? Best regards, David

I have 51 and 96 for you.

Would take 29 Rosario and 78 deGrom in return if that works, or if you can swing through my tradelist and see if you have anything there instead, that'd be even better. Link is in my sig.

I think I have everything I need incoming in a trade. Once it arrives, will see what I have left and what I still may need. Will update this thread as soon as I can. Thanks.

Initial post updated - decided to do a 2nd set of this one - 28 cards short, including the 55 Soto. What a stupid I am....

Have these:
4 9 24 46 49

Do you have any Lourdes Gurriel Jr., Austin Meadows, or Franmil Reyes from Update or Chrome Update?

Thanks
Kirby

Okay..I put together 4 sets and have lots of extras. Happy Holidays, David

Thanks David - just busted 3 hangar packs - ended up getting 12 of the ones that I needed. The big one that I need is the HMT55 Soto. hoping to find another box or two before Xmas and pull that one.

Initial post is updated with what I still need.

hello
have :
HMT9
HMT29
HMT42
HMT56
HMT58
HMT79

Need :

have other set needs if you have none i want

TY
Dale