Never know what you'll find

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi
I made a couple of trades on Beckett and had to dig through some boxes for a few of the cards I'm trading. And, also decided to list a bunch of colored cards from Bowman, Topps and Prizm/Optic on my Beckett Organize and in the process ran across some cards I didn't even realize that I had...Like four different Judge cards out of Contenders, a couple out of Prizm and best of all, a 2013 Bowman Chrome Draft Draft Picks #BDPP19 Aaron Judge and 2013 Bowman Chrome Draft Draft Picks Refractors #BDPP19 Aaron Judge. Then RCs of Chris Sales, J.D. Martinez, Mookie etc. Then, tonight found the box that had all my Finest in and found a 2011 Finest 94 Trout and a 2012 Finest #73 Bryce Harper RC.
Of course, found my two Brian Harper autos and one of the cards I just go in trade was a 2011 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs #GS George Springer.

In the process of also listing all my cards numbered to 200 or less...no counting all my Prizm Gold Prizms #/10, have listed on beckett and an excel fine, of 103 and barely scratched the surface.
Bob:D

That is a wonderful thing about having a bit of chaos in your life - the chance to make unexpected discoveries every now and than. Not the same in terms of overall number of finds, but have stumbled across a Steph Curry RC I had forgotten about and a Scherzer 08 Update Gold Card that I didn't even know that I had....

Kind of like finding a $20 bill in the pants pockets while doing laundry, just brings a smile to your face! Congrats on your finds!

and as we speak of it....just found a 2013 Topps Update #290 Christian Yelich RC. Again, no clue that I even had it laying around.....

Nice Bob! I can use that Trout!

Listed on Beckett...also have the 2010 BP somewhere.

Of course, expecting somewhere in ebay range for Trout.

Only one day off this week and have about 20 cards to send out off ebay.

Bob