Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJLevitsky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
So why has my status been changed to "Rookie"? I have been a member here for well over 10 years with well over 1,000 successful trades. There is no reason why I should have to send first. Can someone please fix that?

Thanks,

Jeff

Did you change your e-mail address? If you did, you need to contact a moderator and they can fix your status for u. Best regards, David

This. If something changed in your profile such as email address, it resets you to Rookie. It is above my pay grade to make the adjustment back for you, but will post to the Mods that can take care of it for you. Give it a bit of time since it is a holiday weekend and folks may not be on the site as much. Thanks.

This. If something changed in your profile such as email address, it resets you to Rookie. It is above my pay grade to make the adjustment back for you, but will post to the Mods that can take care of it for you. Give it a bit of time since it is a holiday weekend and folks may not be on the site as much. Thanks.

That explains it. I changed my email when my old one died. I am sure someone will see this and fix it.

Thanks,

Jeff

Hey! You know the rule. 20 trades with 20 different traders and then we will update you to a regular member.

JK, we will get this fixed as soon as one of the tech Mods gets a look at it.

Hope you had a great Turkey day bud!

Hey! You know the rule. 20 trades with 20 different traders and then we will update you to a regular member.

JK, we will get this fixed as soon as one of the tech Mods gets a look at it.

Hope you had a great Turkey day bud!

Thanks. Had a great day.

Thanks,

Jeff

This has been fixed for you, Jeff. Probably triggered by an email address change.

Hope all is well with you :)