2018 Toppps Gallery F/T

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I don't see anything else I can use. Please post if you are OK with this. I OK with not trading of you want a bigger trade.

Thanks
Travis

looking for one of these i can throw into the next grading shipment. what condition is it in? gradeable?

The pricing is out on Beckett online.

So here were all the Cardinals.

BOX TOPPERS
OBT-YM Yadier Molina - St. Louis Cardinals - $10.00

HALL OF FAME
HOF-9 Lou Brock - St. Louis Cardinals x 2 - $1.25

SHORT PRINTS
172 Rick Ankiel - St. Louis Cardinals - $2.50

BASE
15 Luke Weaver - St. Louis Cardinals x 3 - $0.60
40 Miles Mikolas - St. Louis Cardinals RC - $1.50
77 Paul DeJong - St. Louis Cardinals - $0.60
134 Jordan Hicks - St. Louis Cardinals RC - $1.50

Ok, would you do all the above except the molina for these? i think we would be at about $11ish each. let me know if that works for you. i don't mind keeping going for the molina, but just looking for something closer in value. thanks.

Frank Thomas: 1991 Upper Deck 246, 1992 Fleer 712, 1992 Triple Play Gallery of Stars 12, 1992 Upper Deck 166, 1993 Topps 150
Mike Trout: 2012 Topps 446
Bo Jackson: 1991 Fleer ProVisions 5
Ken Griffey, Jr.: 1990 Upper Deck 156

I have for you:
Set1 12-95
Set2 3-12-30-33-56-66-95-101-105-107-109-123-130-133-139-147

I can use these.
M-8 Cal Ripken Jr. - Baltimore Orioles
M-14 Chipper Jones - Atlanta Braves
M-26 Hank Aaron - Milwaukee Braves
CANVAS (WOOD BORDER)6 A.J. Minter - Atlanta Braves RC
PRIVATE ISSUE #/250 128 Freddie Freeman - Atlanta Brave
84 Cal Ripken Jr. - Baltimore Orioles
94 Chipper Jones - Atlanta Braves
145 John Smoltz - Atlanta Braves

Rich

Last edited:
I have for you:
Set1 12-95
Set2 3-12-30-33-56-66-95-101-105-107-109-123-130-133-139-147

I can use these.
M-8 Cal Ripken Jr. - Baltimore Orioles
M-14 Chipper Jones - Atlanta Braves
M-26 Hank Aaron - Milwaukee Braves
CANVAS (WOOD BORDER)6 A.J. Minter - Atlanta Braves RC
PRIVATE ISSUE #/250 128 Freddie Freeman - Atlanta Brave
84 Cal Ripken Jr. - Baltimore Orioles
94 Chipper Jones - Atlanta Braves
145 John Smoltz - Atlanta Braves

Rich

I have obtained 101 Andujar RC and the Ripken Masterpiece may be pending. Those are about the same price I believe. If they come out you still good with the trade? Or do you want to wait to see if it is avail? Let me know. Thx.

I have obtained 101 Andujar RC and the Ripken Masterpiece may be pending. Those are about the same price I believe. If they come out you still good with the trade? Or do you want to wait to see if it is avail? Let me know. Thx.

No that is fine, post it up and I will confirm.

Rich

Hi- I'm interested in these if their still available:

HOF-13 Ryne Sandberg - Chicago Cubs
114 Ryne Sandberg - Chicago Cubs
45 Anthony Rizzo - Chicago Cubs

I'm checking on what I have that you need......thanks-Eric

Hi- I'm interested in these if their still available:

114 Ryne Sandberg - Chicago Cubs
45 Anthony Rizzo - Chicago Cubs

I'm checking on what I have that you need......thanks-Eric

yes still avail. let me know what you find.

So here's what I've got for you:

'18 Gallery 33, 81, 132
'18 Archives Sandlot #SL-HP, SL-MP, SL-WP
'90 Topps #414 Frank Thomas RC

I still need from you: **It's the CANVAS and PRIVATE ISSUE Sandberg & Rizzo**

CANVAS-114 Ryne Sandberg - Chicago Cubs
PRIVATE ISSUE-45 Anthony Rizzo - Chicago Cubs

What kind of trade do you want to work out??

Alright, but can we take out the 3x Luke Weaver's and the 1x Paul DeJong and replace them with the Anthony Rizzo Private Issue /250? It books at $3. If that works, post it up and I will have out on Monday. Thanks, Tony.
Ok, would you do all the above except the molina for these? i think we would be at about $11ish each. let me know if that works for you. i don't mind keeping going for the molina, but just looking for something closer in value. thanks.

Frank Thomas: 1991 Upper Deck 246, 1992 Fleer 712, 1992 Triple Play Gallery of Stars 12, 1992 Upper Deck 166, 1993 Topps 150
Mike Trout: 2012 Topps 446
Bo Jackson: 1991 Fleer ProVisions 5
Ken Griffey, Jr.: 1990 Upper Deck 156

I am interested in the Nolan Ryan Canvas if you still have it. LMK and I will find something for you. I will have to go back to page one to see what you want.

I have a Ohtani #116 RC, BV$8. The Canvas Ryan BV is also $8. LMK if this trade works and I will post or you can post. Thanks

Last edited:
So here's what I've got for you:

'18 Gallery 33, 81, 132
'18 Archives Sandlot #SL-HP, SL-MP, SL-WP
'90 Topps #414 Frank Thomas RC

I still need from you: **It's the CANVAS and PRIVATE ISSUE Sandberg & Rizzo**

CANVAS-114 Ryne Sandberg - Chicago Cubs
PRIVATE ISSUE-45 Anthony Rizzo - Chicago Cubs

What kind of trade do you want to work out??

I have those sandlot cards but could use the base and the Thomas RC. The Rizzo may be tied up in an ealier trade but both sandberg are avail and are $8 bv. The base and thomas are about $4. Do you have anything else from my wants list to even it up a bit?

I am interested in the Nolan Ryan Canvas if you still have it. LMK and I will find something for you. I will have to go back to page one to see what you want.

I have a Ohtani #116 RC, BV$8. The Canvas Ryan BV is also $8. LMK if this trade works and I will post or you can post. Thanks

Sure, posted. Thx.

Can use these

61 Brandon Woodruff - Milwaukee Brewers Green #/99
109 Josh Donaldson - Toronto Blue Jays Green #/99

Not much to trade from this set but I do have a tradelist on the first page here on the bench.

Thanks,
Mercedes

Alright, but can we take out the 3x Luke Weaver's and the 1x Paul DeJong and replace them with the Anthony Rizzo Private Issue /250? It books at $3. If that works, post it up and I will have out on Monday. Thanks, Tony.

I am good with that. There were other cards you pulled I am interested in. Do you want to keep the weavers and dejong and just thrown in a few of those? I am good with either trade and am good with whatever you want to throw in. Let me know and I can post or post whatever you think is fair. Thx.

After the lot we have already worked out, I could also use these in this order.
Frank Thomas: 1991 Topps 79
Bo Jackson: 1990 Donruss 1, 1990 Score 687, 1991 Fleer ProVisions 5
Ken Griffey, Jr.: 1990 Donruss 4, 1990 Topps 336, 1992 Fleer 709, 1992 Studio 232, 1993 Donruss Diamond Kings 1

If we can wrap up today, I can also get out tomorrow. Thanks.

Can use these

61 Brandon Woodruff - Milwaukee Brewers Green #/99
109 Josh Donaldson - Toronto Blue Jays Green #/99

Not much to trade from this set but I do have a tradelist on the first page here on the bench.

Thanks,
Mercedes

Semi interested in the mcgwire RR. what condition is it in?

also interested in the acuna, but it surpases these by way too much and appears everyone else is interested also:)

also feel free to check my wantlist link - it pictures lots of easy hits on there.

The McGwire is good shape. I also have a 18 Topps Snowflake Acuna Jr. Rookie. I will also check your wantlist.

Thanks,
Mercedes

The McGwire is good shape. I also have a 18 Topps Snowflake Acuna Jr. Rookie. I will also check your wantlist.

Thanks,
Mercedes

Cool. I would be interested in the Acuna snowflake. I think the green would be at $6.50 and the McGwire $8 plus an Acuna of about $5. If there is something else of interest on my tradelist, let me know as I would like both. If not and you just want to work out something for the Acuna, that is fine too. Just let me know what you prefer. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey! I could use these:

ARTIST PROOF
56 Aaron Nola - Philadelphia Phillies
95 Dylan Cozens - Philadelphia Phillies RC
107 Nick Williams - Philadelphia Phillies RC
BASE
20 Max Fried - Atlanta Braves RC
24 Mike Foltynewicz - Atlanta Braves
25 Mike Soroka - Atlanta Braves RC
128 Freddie Freeman - Atlanta Braves
136 Victor Arano - Philadelphia Phillies RC

I have a hobby box of Gallery coming any day.
You could check my bucket, or I can let you know what cards (your needs) I pull when the box gets here.
Okay?
Thanks!
Bob

Frank Thomas: http://s980.photobucket.com/user/Bo...nserts - RCs - Etc/Frank Thomas?sort=4&page=1
(In order by year)